Aadhaar Card Download online as a e-Aadhaar for UIDAI Aadhar Letter from Resident Portal and eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Unique Identification Authority of India is provided Aadhaar Card is a Unique Identification card which is free to register by any citizen of India.This service has made available for free for all Citizens irrespective of their age, gender, caste, religion and more. Government of India has also released a new feature or service for enrolled citizens to download their e-Aadhaar card from online with using their enrollment number and details.
This service is available from resident portal of UIDAI known as E-Aadhaar card, which can be used by all of the registered and enrolled UID members to download their Aadhaar card from online for who have not receive their Aadhaar latter by post .This is a duplicate type of copy for your UID Digital Aadhaar card which can be generated through online easily.
Required Details to Download UIDAI E-Aadhaar Card Online
You are on the verge to download your Digital Aadhaar card from online. You must have the following details. You will be using these details in order to fill the online form easily. Who have need to download their Aadhar Card through online they can download their UIDAI Enrollment ID number and Date of registration. Exact Name and details of candidate along their registered mobile number with PIN Code of the resident address. Those all details are available on the receipt of Aadhaar Enrollment receipt.
Aadhaar Card Download Produce from UIDAI Resident Portal of e-Aadhaar Website
Aadhaar card UID will be released for every citizen by government through post but it might take time to reach each and every one. Sometimes citizens might lose their respective UID cards and need it urgently. So, you can now download your Aadhaar card with using enrollment details from online as well. Follow these below steps in order to get your Aadhaar card downloaded from online.
- Unique Identification Authority of India is provided the felicity from their resident portal So first you have to go to Aadhaar UID official website of https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- After that click on Get E-Aadhaar link and continue to next page
- So now you can see below an online form to be filled with your details as mentioned below
- Firstly you have to select either Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment Number (EID)
- Then enter your Enrollment ID or Aadhaar ID, along with Date/Time of registration is correctly
- After that enter your first name, Pin Code, and verification code from image text
- Then enter your mobile number and click on “Get One Time Password”
- if you don’t have registered mobile number enter other mobile number any witch is valid
- Now have received the one time password of UIDAI Aadhaar OTP Nmmber
- Now enter the OTP password and click on “Validate & Download” button
- Finally your Aaadhaar card will be downloaded from online in PDF format
Now you have successfully Downloaded your e-Aachar Card Successfully now can proceed to below step for opening and take Aadhaar Card printout your card
How get Aadhaar Card Printout – E-Aadhaar Card PDF Password
After Successfully download your E-Aadhaar card from online, you have to open it now but it will ask you for a password because the eAadhaar Card is password Protect for better security to don’t open other persons.
In place of password you have to enter your postal code. Remember you have to enter correct postal code of your address.
How to Validate e-Aadhar Card Pdf – Steps to Validate Digital Signatures
The UIDAI provided e-Aadhaar latter is valid with only validating of digital signature only. Candidates many more people have searching how to validate eAadhaar Pdf to take printout. We have provided the UIDAI announced Validating produce of the Pdf.
- Open the e-Aadhaar Pdf with using PIN Number
- Right click on the ‘validity unknown’ icon and click on ‘Validate Signature’.
- You will get the signature validation status window, click on ‘Signature Properties’.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate..’
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011,
- Select National Information Center’and click the ‘Trust’ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘OK’ to any security question that follows.
- Then you can Check(✓) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK’ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature’ to execute the validation.
Now you can take a copy of digital Aadhaar Card Printout with black and white or Color print to use and it is valid any place as a Government India Provided Unique Identification Number.In case if you have any mistakes on your card you can submit Aadhaar Card edit for update corrections of Aadhar Card data online.