Aadhaar Slot booking online – Aadhaar Card Appointment slot booking for registration to enrollment center of UIDAI …
The Unique Identification Authority of India initiated the Aaadhar card for all citizens of India. This card will serve as an Identification proof for all residents of Indian and also other migrants living in foreign lands. Important this card UID is issued to each citizen without any classification of religion, caste, creed and geography. It is 12 digit numbers which is generated automatically and will be same for all individuals. This card can be used as proof for Identity, address and more. It can also be used for applying for different services of Indian government.
So citizens who want to apply for his/her registration for Aadhaar Card UID must book Aadhar slot before visiting the nearest enrollment centers. This service is for the welfare and benefit of Indians but it is not compulsory to use. Some other services requires Aadhaar card as important document to be linked, so it gets necessary to register or get enrolled.
Why to book Aadhaar slot, Fees and Applicant details
I want t make it clear that it is free to register or book your slot online for Aadhaar card online. You don’t have to pay any more fees because anyone can access it their websites and do it. Another thing is that anyone can book their slots for UID card enrollment.
How to Book Aadhaar Slot Booking Online – Appointment booking
I will be guiding you through the whole process to book your slot for enrollment into UID. This is very simple process to follow and you must follow my below guidelines.
- First you have to open the Aadhaar card UIDAI resident official webpage from online
- Next hit on “Book an Appointment” link as follows
- After that you will land on their form filling page, here fill all asked details
You have to enter details as mentioned below with correct spellings and accuracy
- Name of the applicant
- Mobile number
- E-Mail address
- Number of Persons
Now you have to select the Enrollment center you want to get enrolled in
- First enter State/UT – your present state
- Then district/City along with Locality/Are
- After that enter Enrollment center
Selection of Date and Time for Appointment
- Date, Time and enter the verification code as seen in Image
- Then click on “Fix Appointment” and your confirmed appointment details, date and timings will be mailed & sent to your mobile number shortly
- Now you have successfully booked Aadhaar Slot an appointment for Aadhaar enrollment through online
Attend to enrollment center as per booked slot schedule and enroll and get a receipt of EID number ( Aadhaar Enrollment Identification Number). After successfully enrolled you will download your Aadhaar Card as a e-Aadhaar Card through online and the UIDAI will send your Aadhaar letter by Post as per your resident address.