PAN Card Application Status track from NSDL PAN/TAN Application Status…
PAN Card applicant can now be applied through online as well which is being used by everyone now. The PAN Application track has made it easy for everyone to apply and later checking its status is even simpler. You can use NSDL official status check website to check your PAN Card application status from online in no time. You can also use SMS service for checking status. Any applicant who have recently filled or applied for his PAN card must follow these instructions to check or track his Application status.
- Applied applicant must wait at least for three days to check his status
- Must have all following required documents and details to check status
How to Check PAN Card Application Status track – Online PAN Card Status Check
Applying for Pan Card is an easy task and you might have applied for your respective Pan Card this time. Now you have o check its status to know whether it has been approved or Rejected in case. Most of the cases application forms applied is accepted but sometimes due to many mistakes and errors it gets rejected. Let me show you how to track your Pan Card application status through online.
Note: This process can be used to check status for both PAN and TAN application forms applied
- Firstly applied applicant must go to NSDL application status check page
- Now you have to select the Type of application firstly (Select either PAN or TAN application)
- Then you have to enter your Acknowledgement number which is your application form number
- After that enter your Surname, First name, middle name in Name category (You have to enter the same name filled in application form)
- Next you have to set your date of birth and click on Submit button
- Finally you application status for applied PAN card will be displayed
- Mostly, Three status are show as Approved, Rejected or in Progress
PAN Card Status Check through SMS
Here is an easy way to check your status for PAN Card using SMS service. You can use this SMS message to end and get your status easily.
Send SMS to NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575
Follow above step and you can get status easily through SMS in no time
To track your PAN card you will require:
So before tracking your PAN card application status and get enquire about it. You must have the following documents and number to check it.
- Acknowledgement number
- Applicant name with Surname – Name of the candidate who has applied for PAN Card
- Date of birth of applicant
Resentfully Income Tax Department of India is announced we have send PAN Card with in 48 hours of Application Registration time to applicant the service will be start shortly