Food security card for the Telangana state people will be replaced with the old White ration given to the families whose annual income below the poverty line. Governments of Telangana will be issuing the Food Security card to the families having white ration card. Registration process for Food security card will start from the 2nd mid week of October in Hyderabad. Application for Food security card will be available in the Ration fair shop spread in Telangana. So Families who are need of Food Security Card can now send their application form or written letter to public distribution office.
Telangana state government will be checking all the application forms for food security card in last two weeks of October. After the verification of application and written letters Food security card will be issued. Those families who are in actual need will be verified and supplies the Food Security card which h will be useful to buy items t subsidy rate. This is only meant to provide the need y people a better life at low cost.
Apply Food security card in Telangana
All the below poverty line families can apply for Food security card of Telangana state 2015. So by following the below procedure you can Apply for FSC card in FSC scheme..
- First take the applicant form for Food Security Card 2015 from nearest public distribution office
- Now Fill the application form correctly without any mistake
- Entire Family details must be given correctly.
- Mention your Ward number, Door number, Panchayat name, Mandal name
- Also the Aadhaar card with valid mobile number must be written
- Submit the filled application form to Public Distribution office in the Month of October
- Submitted application will be checked and verified and then issuing of FSC card will be down.
Below are some important points before your apply for food security card under FSC scheme.
- People with less than 5 Acres land can apply
- Family member must not be a Government or Public sector employee
- He/ she will not have his in pensioners schemes
- Income level must be below poverty line
- Family may have the old white ration card
Required Documents to Submit
This is the documents that need to attach with FSC application form
- Old White Ration card copy if had any
- Aadhaar card of family members
- Address proof, electricity bill
- Income certificate issued by the local MRO
- Filled Application form with correct details