AP EAMCET 2020 Detailed Notification announced for MPC, Bi.PC group EAMCET Online Application 2020 Registration at http://apeamcet.org…
Andhra Pradesh state, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada is going to announce the AP EAMCET 2020 notification for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance test Examination for the academic year of 2020. The AP EAMCET 2020 is a state level examination for those seeking the admission into Under Graduate courses like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBBS and BDS conducted by the JNTU university on the behalf of (APSCHE) Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The candidates must be Citizen of India and the candidates must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state. The candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination, It’s equivalent from a recognized board with Physics and Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology with minimum 45% marks for General category and 40% marks for the reserved categories to meet the eligibility of AP EAMCET 2020.
- AP EAMCET Previous Solved Question Bank Download with Online Exam style
- Download EAMCET MPC and Bi.PC Hall Ticket
The candidates who have wish to submit their AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 they must be above 17 years old on the date of notification released.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application fee details
Candidate need to pay the EAMCET 2020 entrance examination fee through debit card/ credit card/ Mee Seva online centre/ AP online center’s. The fee details are mentioned below
- For Engineering course students need to pay 350 rupees entrance examination fee.
- For agriculture and medical course students need to pay 350 rupees entrance examination fee.
- For Engineering and medical course students need to pay 700 rupees entrance examination fee.
How to fill the EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The AP EAMCET 2020 application form has been available online at the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) official website of https://www.apeamcet.org from February 2020 on-wards.
The applicants may fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form only in online mode. No other mode of application will be acceptable except online. Follow the AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 Registration details bellow..
- Open the AP EAMCET official website of https://www.apeamcet.org
- Select the Online Apply Link
- Pay the fee through online or Enter Journal Number of Meseva Fee Payslip
- Select witch is you have applied like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical or both
- Enter required details and submit the form.
Download Submitted application form and take a copy of printout and save for future use.
AP EAMCET important Dates 2020
The EAMCET Schedule 2020 will be announced after official announcement of detailed notification, please stay with us