AP EDCET BED Admission Detailed Notification 2017 announced for AP EDCET Online Application 2017 Registration at http://apedcet.org…
Andhra Pradesh State, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to invite the applications for AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed.CET) for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for AP EDECT 2017 entrance test can go through the complete details given below.
The APSCHE will be announced the Ed.CET Detailed Notification 2017 in the Month of February with Complete Details of BED Entrance test. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification in before submit your online application to get all official details with important dates.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Candidate must be citizen of India and must have to mention area status either local or Non-local. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must possess Under graduation course from government recognized university.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit, read the official notification to get complete details of AP EDCET Age limit 2017.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Date of Birth
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
AP EDCET Application Fee 2017
General category students need to pay 300 rupees application fee and reservation category need to pay 150 rupees entrance test fee payable at any Meeseva center and using of Debit and Credit Cards.
AP EDCET Online Application 2017 Registration Produce
- Open the AP BED Entrance Test official website of http://apedcet.org
- Click on the APEd.CET 2017 online application form link
- Enter the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in given dimensions
- Submit the form and pay the amount for entrance test through online mode.
Completion of application form registration number will be sent to your email id and mobile number. It will be useful in further process.
APEd.CET 2017 Tentative Dates
AP EDCET notification will be released in the month of February
Ed.CET online applications will be available from March onwards
The applications will be closes at April Month
Entrance test will be conducted in the month of May