Andhra Pradesh will be soon localizing the Ration Card with Food Security Card all over the state. Each and every citizen who is eligible to apply can get a food security card from AP State Food Security card FSC is also known as Aahara Bhadratha security card which enables the poor to get Food for cheap whether it is Rice or other home commodities like Dal, Oil, Soaps and more which are provided by the state government of Andhra Pradesh only.
Even Telangana has proposed the FSC card which will be were released in all districts of TS and many cards of FSC were also given to citizens. The Food security card Aahara Bhadratha will be given to people above the poverty line, below the poverty line and Antyodaya families as well. As the Ration card was a very important document for getting Food commodities and applying for other applications as well. Even FSC card will be used in such a manner which will serve you for years.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Food Security Card
Any citizen who wants to get the FSC Aahara Bhadratha Card from AP must full fill below criteria of eligibility.
- Government’s employees are not applicable
- Applicants having more than 5 Acers of Lands cannot apply
- Pension applicants need not to apply
So following the above criteria any citizens who are legible can apply.
After receiving the information and applicants from all applicants officers will look on to each document. They will verify the applicant details manually even by visiting their homes.
How to get AP Food Security Card
All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh can now apply for Food security card from online. We will extol all the process how you may apply for FSC through online easily. Please read every step carefully and apply your application without errors.
- First you have to visit the official website of AP Food security from online
- Then open application form from online and start filling it
- Enter all your personal details, address details, Aadhaar details and required
- Important fields such as Name, Aadhaar card number UID, Door number or Address, Ward Number, Panchayat number, Mandal, Mobile number
- Next after filling the form click on Submit button finally
- Now you have applied for FSC card from AP State successfully
Required Documents to Submit Food Security Card
You have to use below documents while filling the form online.
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card UID application number
- Age proof and Old ration card copies
- Passport sized Photographs