AP PGECET Notification 2020 Announced for AP PGECET Online Application 2020 Registration at appgecet.org…
Andhra Pradesh State, Jawaharlal Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P is going to announce the PGECET 2020 notification for inviting online applications for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for the academic year 2020.Candidate who have completed the under graduation course are eligible for the entrance test. Every year JNTU will conduct the PGECET entrance test behalf of APSCHE.
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Interested Candidate who must be citizen of India and have to mention either local or non – local and the candidate must possess BE/B.TECH in any branch from any government recognized university With minimum aggregate of 50% marks for General category students and 45% marks for reservation category students are eligible.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 21 years old and there will no upper age limit for the course.
How To Apply AP PGECET 2020 Online Registration Produce
The AP PGECET application 2020 has to be processed from online by providing required details.
- Open the official website https://appgecet.org
- Click on the AP PGECET 2020 Application form link.
- Enter the required details with out any mistakes.
- Completion of filling the details upload scanned photograph and signature with given dimensions.
- Completion of the application process candidate need pay examination fee through online through Gateway method by using debit card, credit card or Internet Banking.
Completion of all the process take a copy of print out for the application form and billing form for further communication.
AP PGECET 2020 Application fee
- General category students need to pay 500 rupees application fee
- Reservation category students need to pay 250 rupees examination fee
AP PGECET Important Dates 2020 (Expected)
AP PGECET 2020 notification will be announced on March. Online applications will be available from March on-wards and it will be closes at April. The entrance test will be conducted in the month of May. Before the entrance test Hall Tickets will be released.