AP PGECET 2018 Rank wise Web Counselling Dates with Helpline Centers list for District wise Certificate Verification Centers list at http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in…
Andhra Pradesh Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE has successfully completed the ranking procedure for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGECET) to get admission in ME, M.TECH and M. Pharmacy courses.
The counselling will be done for both Government and Private colleges. Who have appeared in the examination and waiting to attend the Counselling can now check the official website for scheduled dates of Phase-1 counselling to get admission in Engineering colleges.
The counselling starts from July on-wards.
AP PGECET Counselling 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications:
The candidate must be citizen of India and the student has to Mention whether he/she comes from Local or Non-Local. Coming to the educational qualifications the candidates must hold B.Tech or equivalent with minimum of 50% of marks in their graduation.
Coming to the age limit the candidates must be above 21 years old as notification released date.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Procedure:
The PGECET counselling will be done in two phases, in Phase-1 counselling will be done for open to all the students (OC, BC, SC, ST). In Phase-2 counselling will be done for only Reservation category students (BC, SC, ST).
The counselling will be done through out the Andhra Pradesh state in regional colleges. Students can attend nearby centres for their convenience.
Before going to the counselling candidates must hold all the certificates from 10th class to Degree or Graduation with 2 copies of Xerox.
List of Documents Needed for Counselling:
- AP PGECET EAMCET Hall ticket and Rank Card copy
- SSC / 10th class certificates with mark lists and study certificates
- Intermediate marks memo and study certificates.
- Degree Provisional Certificate, CMM and Transfer Certificate (TC) and Original Degree certificate (OD).
- Reservation category students need to submit Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and Residential Proof or Community Certificate.
- Special Quota category students need to submit their certificate in specified field.
Before going to verify your certificates candidates need to register their name at reception of counselling centre. After completion of the registration the registration number will be sent to your mobile number and the registration number will be useful in selecting the colleges by using web options.
The rank wise scheduled counselling dates will be updated soon. For Special Quota the counselling will be done separately.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Fee
- General category candidates need to pay 600 rupees at reception of counselling centre.
- Reservation category students like SC, ST and minority category students need to pay 300 rupees at counselling centre.
List of colleges for Certificate Verification for AP PGECET 2018
- Administrative Block – JNTU Anantapur
- Engineering College – JNT University, Kakinada
- SRR & CVR Govt, College – Vijayawada
- Acharya Nagarjuna University -Guntur.
- College of Engineering, Andhra University -Visakhapatnam.
- SV University old MBA Building – Tirupati.
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2018 with Rank wise Web Option Entry schedule (EXPECTED)..
Counseling Schedule For PGEC-2018 (Gate-2018 & GAPT-2018)
|Certificate Verification Date||GATE/GPAT||Web Option Entry Date|
|.2018||All eligible and qualified candidates||2018 .2018|
Counselling Schedule for PGECET-2018 (EXPECTED)
|Certificate Verification||PGECET Rank From To||Exercising Web Options|
|.2018||1st To 300||.2018 & .2018|
|.2018||301 To 750||.2018 & .2018|
|.2018||751 To 1250||.2018 2018|
|.2018||1251 to 1950||2018 & .2018|
|.2018||1951 To 2700||.2018 .2018|
|.2018||2701 To 3400||.2018 & .2018|
|2018||3411 To 4200||.2018 & .2018|
|.2018||4201 to 5800||.2018 & .2018|
|2018||5801 to LAAST||.2018 & .2018|
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2018 Schedule for Special Categories (EXPECTED)
|.2018||GATE/GPAT||NCC, CAP, Sports, PH|
|.2018||PGECET||CAP, Sports, PH|