How to AP Ration Card Edit or Update for Change Name

AP Ration Card edit or Update for Change of Family Member Name and Add New Member with their details ….
Ration Card is a identification card issued to those families by the State government of Andhra Pradesh to get facilities and subsidy form Indian and state government. Ration card is issued to families who fall in below poverty line and those who have lack in their daily needs. Those families having Ration card will be getting the Ration from Fair shop as represented in their ration card details. Depending on number of family the fair shop ration will change. Indian government has given subsidy to this family which gets benefited only through Ration card.

Civil supplies office in State will be issuing the Ration card by checking the proof of family. Before 2012 applying for new Ration card was an easy process but now due to many fake ration card the process has made strict. Only the families which are in need will be given Ration card by inspecting them. Sometime name will be printed wrong in ration card if you have the proof then you can follow the below procedure to change the name which is really time taking process.

How to AP Ration Card Edit or Update – Change of Name in Ration card:

Below are steps to be followed to change name in Andhra Pradesh ration card which is really lengthy process to be down according to legal information.

  • Ration card must contain the Photograph of the person whose name is going to be changed.
  • Person should make the affidavit from an lawyer regarding change of name in Ration card
  • Name change should be published in New papers
  • Name change must be published in state government gazette
  • Then he /she must file a petition that the old name and new name represent the same person
  • Then Go to Zonal Public Distribution office and collect the Form 3 for Changing name in ration card
  • Now file the Form 3 and attach the affidavit and Newspaper cutting
  • Also the proof of Ration card should be submitted
  • Submit the form and Acknowledgement slip will be given to check the status

By following their process and submitting the form it take more than a month and when authority verify the details then new ration card with name change will be issued.
Instructions for Applicants
Affidavit from the lawyer must clearly mention the new name and also the Newspaper copy should be taken. Petition must be applied in Munsif/ Civil court of his/her District/Taluk to get the order Clearly stating the old and new name are of same person.

Post Comment