BHU UET Notification 2017 Announced for BHU UET Online Application 2017 at bhuonline.in…
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) located in Varanasi has announced the notification for Under Graduate Examination Test (UET) for the academic year 2017. The BHU university consist of 3 institutes those are Institute of Medical sciences, Institute of Agriculture sciences, Institute of Environment and sustainable development. It offers graduation courses in B. A. (Hons.), B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, Shastri (Hons.), B. Ed. (Bachelor of Education) / B. Ed. Special Education, B. Sc. (Ag.)/B.Sc. (Ag.), LL.B. (Hons.), B.P.Ed. Every year the test will be conducted through out the state.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The BHU UGT Applied Candidates must be citizen of India. Candidates should hold the 12th class or equivalent exam from recognized Board. The students must be local to the Varanasi.
Application Fee for BHU UET 2017 Online Registration
- Candidates have to pay the exam Rs.500/- for General and OBC categories.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the Rs.250/-.
- Candidates who filled application form for Shastri (Hons.) they need to deposit fee Rs. 100/- for SC /ST and Rs. 200/- for General and OBC.
How to fill the BHU UET Online Application 2017
- Open the official website http://bhuonline.in.
- Candidates can go to link of UET online application 2017 and click on online.
- Candidates have to login and register with your details .
- Enter the required details without any mistakes
- Students need to upload signature and photograph on the given dimensions.
- Once again check the details and submit the application form.
- Take a copy of print out of your application form.
BHU UET 2017 Exam Pattern
There shall be a separate test for each course; however, there shall be common test for certain courses (as indicated below):
|Common Entrance Test||Courses Covered|
|I||B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management- RGSC|
|II||B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc. (Ag.)- RGSC|
|II||B.Ed./B.Ed. – Special Education|
For the above courses having common entrance test, the admission to the respective courses shall be made on the basis of merit of the candidate (in the common entrance test) and choice/ preference for course(s) given by him/her at the time of Counseling and his/ her eligibility for the course. In case a candidate prefers to be considered for more than one course for which there are separate entrance tests, he/ she shall apply for each such course separately provided the tests are held on different dates (See schedule of Entrance Tests).
The Question paper will be designed with Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). the duration question papers which will be conducted within 120 Minutes. Candidates have to attempt 150 MCQ which carry 450 Marks. There will be negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Important Dates (Expected)
Starting of Online application form will be processed in the month of February 2017. Last date for submission of application form is March. Admit Card can be released from April month on-wards. Examination will be conducted in the month of May.