AP New Ration Card Status track for Newly Submitted Ration Card Application status from MRO office ans Mee Seva Center In the state. Ration card is an Food Security card issued by Andhra Pradesh government to that family who fall below the poverty line and who lack for their needs and it’s also serves as an identification proof India or Andhra Pradesh state for any purpose. Families having will be getting their monthly Ration from respective fair shop. Government of Andhra Pradesh with Indian government came forward to help the Families to get their daily basic needs at fewer rates and get them benefited by Government subsidy program.
There are two type of Ration card issued by Andhra Pradesh government that is White Card WAP and Pink Card PAP which will be given by considering the family position. Fair shop will be given to WAP families only PAP families will not get these facilities from government. Application form of Ration card before 2012 was simple and use to get within short period without any formalities. But due to Fake and illegal cards government made the Ration card process secure which will take a longer period to get issued.
Check the Ration Card status Andhra Pradesh:
Family those how have submitted their Application form in nearest Circle office can check their New Application status through online. Follow below procedure to know Ration card status.
- Firstly go to apcivilsupplies.gov.in Andhra Pradesh civil supplies office through online
- Now select the Ration card information option in civil supplies official website home page
- Then you will get the Normal Ration card status which is for new Ration card status
- If Mutual Ration card status is selected you can get the Ration card name change application status
- Open this Ration Card Status tab in new page which has login id and password
- Now enter the User Name as Guest and Password as guest123 to login in home page
- A new home will get open now where you need to enter your Ration card number
- Your Ration details will be shown below, If details are not displayed then Your Ration card still under verification of MRO.
Only the Families those fall below poverty line will be issued the White Ration and Other Families will be issued Pink ration card through which the will not Ration from fair shops. In case if you have submitted you’r application through Meeseva Centers you can check your application status through online from the Meeseva portal with using your application reference number and transaction number.
Login correctly with given login ID and password and select the link you want to search for. Now your New Ration card number and result of status will be shown below with all the details filled by you.