Apply online for IIT Madras 2017 Integrated Master of Arts Programmes, application available at www.iitm.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has released the official notification for giving admissions to the eligible candidates in the areas of Integrated Master of Arts (M.A) in Development Studies and Integrated M.A in English programmes for the academic session 2017. So all interested and eligible candidates can go for the application form to apply for this notification declared by IIT Madras. Below are the details regarding of IIT Madras notification interested candidates can follow.
IIT Madras 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate who willing to apply for the Integrated Master of Arts programmes offered by IIT Madras should complete the class 12 from a recognized Board/Institute.
The exam will be separated as two parts like Part-1 and Part-2. We are giving detailed matter for the Part-1 and Part-2 below.
- Part-1 having multiple choice questions and the questions coming from the areas like English, Comprehension Skill, Analytical and Quantitative Ability, General Studies (Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II) , Environment and Ecology. It is a 2 hours and 30 minutes duration of exam.
- Part-2 is a 30 minutes duration of exam.
How to fill application form
- Logon to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- Click on the relevant Application Form link
- Fill up the application form and submit it
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded form
- Follow for the further steps instructed on the screen
Important Dates Expected
- On-line application process starts : December ,2016
- Last date of payment of examination fee: January, 2017
- Last date of online application submission: January , 2017
- Last date of hard copy of the self-attested certificate of respective category submission: 25th January , 2017
- Availability of admit card: April , 2017
- Examination held on: April , 2017
- Declaration of result: May , 2017