KLEU PGAIET Online Application 2017 available for Medical/Dental at www.kleuniversity.edu.in
The KLE University has announced the official notification for Post Graduate All India Entrance Test (PGAIET) and inviting the candidates to get the admission in such programmes like Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) etc. These programmes can be done in some colleges such as J.N Medical College Belgaum and KLE V.K Institute of Dental Sciences Belgaum for the year 2017. Hence the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this KLEU PGAIET – 2017, the application form will be available in official website.
Eligibility Criteria for KLEU PGAIET 2017
- The candidates who willing to apply for KLEU PGAIET 2017 they should possess the MBBS/BDS Degree or any equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration from the Medical council of India / Dental council of India / Any of the state medical or dental council.
- The candidates should also have completed the compulsory rotating internship or must be completing it by April 30, 2017.
KLEU PGAIET Fee Particulars and payment process
Every application form can charge 3200/- only through online by using Debit card / Credit Card / Internet Banking only. And save the details of a payment for any future reference.
How to apply for KLEU PGAIET 2017
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for KLEU PGAIET through online mode. For candidates, we are providing simple steps to apply for this notification below
- Logon to the KLUE official website www.kleuniversity.edu.in
- Click on PGAIET 2017 Application Form
- Enter the details which are needed their
- Submit and follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
- Send PGAIET 2017 downloaded hard copy form or Acknowledgement copy to the given address and should reach before the last date of submission
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Belgavi – 590 010 , Karnataka.
PGAIET Important Dates 2017 Expected
- Ending date for submission of online application form : Dec, 2017 (till 4pm)
- Ending date for receiving printed application form: Dec, 2017 (till 5pm)
- Availability of Admit Card: Dec,2017 (on-wards)
- Exam will be conduct on: Dec,2017