Brief introduction about the Karnataka (KSET 2017) State Eligibility Test and KSET Syllabus 2017 Examination Pattern and Sample Model Papers Download
KSET-2017, it is a Karnataka State Eligibility Test and giving the offers for the eligible candidates to determine the eligibility of candidates at the post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government / Aided / Private) of Karnataka state. The officials of the University of Mysore are decided to conduct the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET-2017) expected on December, .
So all candidates who have applied for this notification can get ready to write the KSET-2017 examination. Before going to exam candidates need to know primary important points are like exam pattern and some key points , so we are here are going to provide such information in our website keep follow.
KSET Exam Pattern 2017
The KSET consists of mainly 3 papers and these 3 papers only having Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ). The KSET-2017 Exam will be held on December 6 in two separate sessions.
- For 1st Session: The first session will have two papers of 100 marks for the duration of 1 hour 15 minutes, each.
- For 2nd Session: The second session will consist of one paper of 150 marks for the duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
The list of three papers are giving below , those are
- General Paper
- Subject Paper
- Subject Paper (in depth questions)
General Paper:This paper is general in nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidates. In this test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the are coming. Out of 60 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidates would be evaluated.
Subject Paper:In this questions will be asked from the candidate selected subject. Each paper will consist of a test booklet containing 50 compulsory Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of two marks each.
Subject Paper (in depth questions): In this also 75 Multiple-choice (MCQ) compulsory questions will be asked those are also from candidate selected subject. Each question will carry two marks.
- All the questions of paper II & Paper III are compulsory.
- A candidate who does NOT appear for Paper-I and Paper-II will NOT be permitted to appear for Paper-III.
- There will be no negative marking.
KSET Model Papers 2017 – Download KSET Previous Papers 2017
- 01 Commerce English & Kannada
- 02 Kannada Kannada
- 03 Economics English & Kannada
- 04 English English
- 05 Political Science English & Kannada
- 06 History English & Kannada
- 07 Sociology English & Kannada
- 08 Geography English & Kannada
- 09 Hindi
- 10 Management English & Kannada
- 11 Tourism Administration English & Kannada
- 12 Education English & Kannada
- 13 Library & Information Science English
- 14 Mass Communication & Journalism English & Kannada
- 15 Psychology English
- 16 Social Work English & Kannada
- 17 Criminology English & Kannada
- 18 Law English & Kannada
- 19 Sanskrit Sanskrit
- 20 Physical Education English & Kannada
- 21 Folk Literature English & Kannada
- 22 Urdu Urdu
- 23 Public Administration English & Kannada
- 24 Computer Science & Applications English
- 25 Physical Science English
- 26 Mathematical Science English
- 27 Chemical Science English
- 28 Life Science English
- 29 Environmental Science English
- 30 Home Science English
- 31 Electronic Science English
- 32 Earth Science – English
K SET Previous years Model Paper 11 – 2017
- 01 – Mathematical Sciences
- 02 – Physical Sciences
- 03 – Chemical Sciences
- 04 – English
- 05 – Kannada
- 06 – Computer Science and Applications
- 07 – Economics
- 08 – History
- 09 – Commerce
- 10 – Life Sciences
- 11 – Education
- 12 – Management
- 13 – Library and Information Science
- 14 – Political Science
- 15 – Geography
- 16 – Earth Sciences
- 17 – Sociology
- 18 – Psychology
- 19 – Social Work
- 20 – Home Science
- 21 – Sanskrit
- 22 – Hindi
- 23 – Physical Sciences
- 24 – Environmental Sciences
- 25 – Urdu
- 26 – Philosophy