Check KSET results 2017 for Karnataka State Eligibility Test Results at www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
The University of Mysore going to release the Karnataka State Eligibility Test results for the examination test of December.
The candidates who have appeared KSET 2017 exam on December they can check their marks how much obtained in this state eligibility test and the KSET Results will be announced in before December 2017 respectively
The KSET 2017 is the state eligibility test for the state of Karnataka. The candidates who have qualify those candidates they will get eligibility to get post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor posts in the Government or Private institutions of Karnataka.
Recently the KSET Key 2017 is announced and those candidates who have appeared to the test they can check their KSET Result with using of he/she KSET hall ticket number as per the following simple steps..
KSET Results 2017 – How to Check Online
- Logon to Karnataka State Eligibility Test official website www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Click on the ‘KSET Results 2017’ link
- The results Pdf”s will be displayed on the screen for different papers
- Download and save it
- Take a printout for future reference
- Compare all the answers with Provisional Answer Key
- Make sure candidate will get the total score in the KSET 2017 exam
- Go for the official site to check the previous year cut-off marks it will give an idea to the candidate
KSET Certificate 2017 Validity Period
The Candidate who are eligible those candidates will have getting the KSET Certificate 2017 with validity period of 7 years and the KSET Certificate validity begin from the date of result announcement.
The University of Mysore will be sent the KSET 2017 Certificate to every eligible candidate by post as per their residence address and anyone will have need to more information please contact bellow University of Mysore address.
Letter to be send to the address
Co-ordinator, K-SET center,
University of Mysore Mysore 570 005.