Precisely Indian Passport Department and Government launched this application named mPassport seva App which serves the same purpose as of online registration. You may not use it to apply for Passport online. It can be used only to derive information on different topics, how to apply, search for any Passport related. Ministry of external affairs has brought several changes to this app making it fit for users to collect all data required or applying a passport.
Any use that downloads this application can now use it to search details for different locations of Kendra, Application status, Contact information and Fees to be paid. This app is released keeping in mind the users who use Mobile OS for different purpose. Keep on going with modern generation and more trends and details can be fetched through this app now.
mPassport Seva App Features
Many applicants who want to apply for new Passports for themselves, children’s or change their names might find it difficult to do it without. Let me list out the features of this app.
- It provides all details and information regarding contact, queries for all services
- You can search Passport seva Kendra, Police station and District Passport Cell as well
- You can also calculate the fess required to pay during submission
- Any user can track their submitted application for status details and more
- It is very easy to use and perfectly designed to match responsiveness of mobile OS
mPassport Seva App Information and Details
This application has been released for multiple Mobile operating platforms for citizens. So it means that you can download it for the following listed below mobile OS platforms. We have also listed the stores where you can download the application for your mobile respective OS.
Operating Platform Store Name (Download Place)
- Android Google Play Store
- IOS App Store
- Windows Phone Windows Phone Store
- Blackberry Blackberry World
How to Register Account for mPassport Seva Application Online
After downloading and installing this new app on your Smartphone. You have to now login into your account to start using it anytime. You have to register through online India Passport web portal and then use the login details for your account.
- First you have to go to Passport Seva app online registration web portal
- Here user registration form will be available, fill the form with correct details
- Add your Login ID and Password, with hint question and then click on Register
- Finally you have successfully registered an account for mPassport Seva app
Now use these login Id and password to login into your account.