Apply for SSC CGL Tier-1, Tier-2 online application 2018 available from 13th Feb, 2018 at www.ssc.nic.in
Apply for SSC CGL Online application of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) for the year 2018, which was released by the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) to fill up various positions available in ministries, departments and organizations. The SSC CGL 2018 application process will be starts from February respectively and ends on March 2018. It was the good news for the all awaiting candidates and go from the application process when it begins. SSC CGL exam will have two stages like Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams same as to previous and there is no change in the pattern of examination. The SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 exam will be conducted on May, 2018 and SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 exam will be held on August, 2018.
SSC CGL exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification The candidates interested in applying for this exam should have graduated from a recognized university / institution. For detailed criteria available in the official notification.
- Age LimitThe candidate who willing to apply for this will have age 18-28 years old. And there is a age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2018
The candidate will be select based on the merit in the below process
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Interview/Skill test
Based on the results, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, skill test.
How to apply
- Logon to the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Application form for SC CGL 2018
- Enter needed information
- Submit and follow the instructions
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy for further use
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
- Application Begins: Feb, 2018
- Application Ends: Mar, 2018