Telangana state, Director of the School Education has announced the DEECET Notification for District Elementary Education Common Entrance Test Known as a TTC entrance exam to get admission in DED or TTC courses and the DIETCET for conducting to get admission into 2 Year Diploma Course. Students who are waiting for the examination can now apply for this examination through online. The examination will be conducted through out the state in district Regional centers. After this course students will be eligible to join in Private or Government Elementary schools for teaching.
TS DEECET 2017 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
The Students must be Citizen of India and have to Mention the candidate is Local or Non-Local. The Age limit must be above 17 Years old. Coming to the educational Criteria Students must hold Intermediate or 12th Class with minimum 45% of marks and who have completed 17 years of age before the date of Telangana DEECET Notification 2015 announcement they are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure & Fee Details:
Students have to fill the Application from in Online itself there is no offline application and offline applications will not be accepted. Before filling the application form candidate need image and signature. Coming to the fee details applicant have to pay 200 rupees in online itself by using Debit card or Credit Card or Internet Banking and the TS DIETCET / DEECET fee is payable at any Meseva Centers across in the state 10 Districts.
- Log on to the official website http://www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
- Select the fee link and Pay the fee with using Credit, Debit Card ( If you have paid at Meeseva Note the Journal Number)
- fill the required details of Candidate after submitting of Fee Details
- After filling the application Submit it after rechecking
After completing the registration process take a copy of printout the hard copy with registered application reference ID Number for future use and the registration number will be automatically send to your mobile. It is useful for while downloading the hall ticket. Students who are preparing for the examination can apply on or before the closing date of your application form. Admission process will be done after the releasing the result of entrance examination.
Important Dates about TS DEECET 2017 Announced officially
- Notification Released on
- Online applications starts from
- Closing Date of Application form
- Online Fee payments starts from
- Last Date to Receive the Payments
- Hall Tickets will be issued from
- Entrance Examination will be conducted on
- Examination Results will be announced on