Submit XAT Online application 2017 for getting admissions through online at www.xatonline.net.in
The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) will be held on the 3rd January, 2017 ,it was decided by the officials of XAT Association. Based on XAT-2017 test candidates will get admissions into Xavier Labour Relations Institute and XAT Associate Member Institutes for the Academic Programmes. The interested and eligible candidates can have the chance to apply for the XAT-2017 notification. Below we have provided the details about Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017, interested candidates will have a look.
XAT – 2017 Eligibility Criteria
XAT Educational Qualification 2017
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- If any one completing their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also eligible to apply.
- For NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
XAT Application Fee 2017
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs 1,500/-.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs 250/- each
Modes of Payment
- Through On-line: VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
- Through Off-line: Take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment
- Demand Draft: Make a DD made in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur
Note:Whoever paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page.
XAT Online Application Registration – How to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2017
- Visit XAT 2017 official website www.xatonline.net.in
- Login there with candidate ID and password after creating an account
- Click on the citizenship
- For XLRI applying candidates will be select the programme of their he/she choice wise, or other wise skip XLRI programmes step
- Enter the candidate relevant information
- Give candidate both mailing and permanent address
- Provide candidate educational qualification
- Provide the work experience details
- Select the exam center of candidate choice
- Upload the candidate scanned photo and signature
- Go for the payment process through Demand Draft
- The application form will be generated on the screen
- Save and download the generated pdf application form
- Take a printout for candidate future purpose
- Envelope the printable application form along with DD
- Send envelope to the given address
XAT Address 2017
The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
XAT Important Dates 2017
|Date of Commencement of Application||September 2017|
|Last Date for Applying||November 2017|
|Last Date to change Test City||November 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||December 2017|
|Date of Exam||January 2017|
|Test Timings||10.00 am to 01.30 pm|
|Mode of Examination||Paper & Pen based *|
|XAT 2017 Cities||Cities within India : 47, Cities outside India : 2|
XAT Exam Centers 2017
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.