Aadhaar Card Status check for EID Registration Status for Download e-Aadhaar status check online …
Aadhaar card can be applied by any individual there is no age limit any one a new born baby to the adults can apply. Aadhaar card is an unique identification authority of India is given by the government to every individual who have applied for it. It is a proof of identity and address anywhere in India. Now a day’s Aadhar card is must for every individual whether it is in education purpose or in any purpose of the personals works.
Aadhaar gives an identity to an Indian. After applying of enroll they will be issued within one month you can apply it in the nearest meeseva centre. After your aadhar have been submitted you can enroll for it. After applying you will be given enrollment slip that is EID. This is very important to check your status online anywhere at any time.
Why to Aadhaar card status online.
After Successfully completed of enrollment they will be given your enrollment slip of EID number to check your status or download e-Aadhaar. This is very important that you have to keep very safely with you. With that enrollment EID slip only you can check your status online. In case if you lose your EID slip it will be very difficult to check your card status.
How to Aadhaar Card Status Check online through EID
Here is the process by following which you can check your status online by visiting the official UIDIA Resident Portal website with using EID of Enrollment Identification Number.
- After enrollment of your Aadhaar card you will be given an enrollment slip in which you will be having 14 digit enrollment numbers by using which you can check your UIDAI provided EID status online.
- You will need 14 digit EID enrollment numbers
- The date and time of the enrollment of card
The candidate must be having following required documents which are needed to check the Aadhaar status online. By having the following required documents documents you can check the Aadhaar card status online very easily.
- You have to keep a printout EID witch is given at enrollment center
- You will need enrollment number it will be inn 14 digits
- Date and time of enrollment
- Resident name and PIN code number will be needed
- After checking your Aadhaar card status online you can have the soft copy of it for further use
The candidate who are applying for the Aadhaar card and who want to check there Aadhaar card status online have to submit an application form with correct details. Just by having the correct enrollment slip and number you can check tour status online easily. You can printout the hard copy and soft copy for future use of e-aadhar card download.