AICTE CMAT Online Application 2023 for Management Programmes Now Available at www.aicte-cmat.in
Good news for the candidates those waiting for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the year 2023, will be conduct on January, 2023 respectively. So all eligible and most awaited candidates can apply for AICTE CMAT 2023 which can be conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and the application is available in the official site and it will be close as per schedule.
By this test, the selected candidates will be eligible for Management Programmes such as PGDM, PGCM, MBA etc. Below having more details about this particular notification CMAT-2022, the interested candidates will have a look at that.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE CMAT 2023
The candidates who willing to apply for AICTE CMAT should have the below particulars,
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Most probably the candidate should posses a graduation in any discipline from any recognized institute/university/board
Note: The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation and expecting that those result will be out before the commencement of the admission for academic year 2023-2022 are also eligible for this CMAT-2022.
How to apply for CMAT-2022
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the AICTE CMAT Online Application 2023 Registration:
- Apply for online registration for CMAT 2022
Open the CMAT NTA website in a new browser or click here: https://testservices.nic.in/examSys22/root/Home.aspx
Click on ‘new registration’ and create your account
The CMAT 2023 registration page will open
Enter details like name, date of birth, city, email ID, password, and mobile phone number
Click on submit
A 12-digit application number will be displayed
- Fill the CMAT application form
Enter application number and password to log in again
Enter academic details in the application form
Check the form once and click on submit button
If you wish to edit any field, do so before submitting the application form
- Upload documents
After filling up the CMAT application form, upload your passport size photo, signature and PwD certificate (if required).
- Pay CMAT Application Fee
The fee can be paid online through debit/credit card, net banking, and UPI/PAYTM service). Given below is the table indicating category-wise CMAT fees.
General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Male): Rs 2,000
General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Female): Rs 1,000
SC, ST, PWD (Male): Rs 1,000
SC, ST, PWD (Female): Rs 1,000
Transgender: Rs 1,000
- Download Confirmation page
After the application fee has been paid page indicating confirmation of application submission will appear. The candidate must download this page and preserve it as proof of successful submission of the CMAT 2023 application fee.
All the eligible candidates will have the chance o apply for the AICTE Common Management Admission Test – 2023. First of all, they have to check their eligibility criteria and go for the application which can be available in the official website till the last date to be apply i.e. 2023. After successfully submitted candidates should wait for the admit card/hall tickets on the official website.
What are the Management Programmes that will be available after qualified in the CMAT-2106
The candidate who qualified CMAT-2022 which was conducted by the AICTE is eligible to get admission into the PGDM, MBA, PGCM, and Executive PGDM programs, etc.
Although the candidate should have their individual eligibility criteria in those management programs, those are listed below.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) should have the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration and having atleast 50% for the qualifying exam. (40% for reserved candidates)
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (PGCM) should have the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Management (Executive PGDM) should have the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration and also posses relevant Managerial/Supervisor experience. And the candidate having atleast 50% for the qualifying exam. (40% for reserved candidates)
AICTE CMAT Important Dates 2023 officially coming soon
- Online registration starts from:
- Online registration ends on:
- Admit card availability from:
- Examination conducts on:
- Result out:
- What is the CMAT 2023 application fee?
The application cost for CMAT 2023 is 2,000 for male candidates in the General category. The fee for female candidates is Rs 1,000. The costs are Rs 1,000 for SC/ST male candidates and Rs 1,000 for SC/ST women and Transgender applicants.
- I belong to the SC category. Are there marks of relaxation in CMAT for SC students?
There is no minimum marks criteria for CMAT. Any candidate who has completed Graduation can apply. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for CMAT.
- Is there an age limit for taking the CMAT exam?
No, it's not true. There is no upper age limit for taking the CMAT exam. The aspirant must, however, have completed their degree.
- In my CMAT application form, I made a mistake. What am I supposed to do now?
You will not be able to make changes to your CMAT application form once it has been submitted. As a result, you will need to reapply for the CMAT by creating a new login ID and paying the fee.
- Is it possible to fill out the CMAT application form offline?
No, you may only fill out the CMAT exam application form online. The CMAT-NTA website has a form that may be filled out from any laptop or desktop computer.