Apply Andhra Bank PG Diploma admissions 2022 for PG Diploma in Banking and finance, application form at www.andhrabank.in
Admissions are waiting for the candidates who wish to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses in Banking and Finance for the year 2022, which will be offered by Andhra Bank. The officials of Andhra Bank are decided to conduct the written exam in the month of November.
However, the Andhra Bank PG Diploma exam 2022 will be conducted for all applied candidates that too eligible candidates out of applied candidates. So all candidates who wish to apply for PG Diploma in Banking and finance can check their eligibility criteria and then go for the application form to be applied at the Andhra Bank website.
Andhra Bank PG Diploma Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for the PG Diploma course should possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Central Govt.
- Candidate Age Limit: All candidates who are going to apply for getting admission shall have an age limit between 20-28 years.
- Note: For the reserved category, there is age relaxation available.
Selection Process for Andhra Bank PG Diploma 2022 Admission
The PG Diploma in Banking and finance admission selection procedure is purely based on the candidate performance in the officials prepared tests, those are
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Who will get the merit in the above-given list will get the admission.
Andhra Bank PG Diploma in Banking and finance Admissions 2022 How to Apply
The process of Andhra Bank PG Diploma in Banking and finance application 2022 registration has given below, so the interested candidates can follow.
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Login to the Andhra Bank official website of http://www.andhrabank.in
- Click on the Application form Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions Important Dates 2022
- The online application starts from:
- Tentative Written Exam held on:
- What is the official website to download Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Andhra Bank PG Diploma Admissions 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.