Apply for Anna University MBA, MCA & M.Sc Admissions 2024 Online Application Registration at annauniv.edu…
Anna University has invited the MBA, MCA & M.Sc Programmes admissions applications online from the eligible candidates for the Master’s programmes like Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA)/ Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes for the Year 2024 admissions. The Candidates who have interested to get admission to Anna University for MBA, MCA & M.Sc Admissions the eligible candidates will have the chance to complete their post-graduation degree programmes at Anna University by applying online.
How to apply – Anna University 2024 Admissions MBA/MCA/M.Sc programs
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the Anna University Admission 2024:
Candidates can visit the official website to download Anna University Admission 2024
Logon to the official website http://www.annauniv.edu
Click on the Application form Anna University Admission 2024
Enter the required information without any mistakes
Take a printout copy of Anna University Admission 2024
Take a printout of the saved application form
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University 2024 Admissions MBA/MCA/M.Sc programmes
- For MBA Programmes:
- Courses Offered:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA (General Management)
- MBA (Technology Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Financial Service Management)
- MBA (Health Service Management)
- MBA (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- MBA (Operations Management)
- Duration of course: 4 semesters
- Educational Qualification: The candidate who is going to apply for the MBA admissions should have any bachelor’s degree should be done after +2 and must have passed in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by Anna University
- Courses Offered:
- For MCA Programmes
- Duration of course: 6 semesters
- Educational Qualification: The candidate who is going to apply for the MCA admissions should have any degree with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or any degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 level and must have passed in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by Anna University
- For M.Sc Programmes:
- Course offered:
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Educational Qualification: The candidate who is going to apply for the M.Sc admissions should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline should have done after +2 level and candidate should have studied Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
- Course offered:
- Application form receiving ends on for MBA and MCA: February 2022
- Application form receiving ends on for M.Sc: March 2024
Centre for Distance Education,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025
What is the official website to download Anna University Admission 2024?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
How to download Anna University Admission 2024?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
How to make fee payments Anna University Admission 2024?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it Anna University Admission 2024?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration Anna University Admission 2024?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.