AP ePASS Corporate Junior College Admission Notification 2018 announced for Online Application Registration at www.epass.cgg.gov.in…
Government of Andhra Pradesh and the state department of school education is given the opportunity to the state economically poor students who have need to getting admission in to 1st year of Junior Intermediate Courses in the state. The Students who have interested to getting admission in to Intermediate education those students can apply through AP ePASS website to get admission in to leading corporate colleges in the state.
The Candidates who have interested to getting admission in to AP Corporate Junior College Admission. They will have Qualifying with GPA 7.0 and above in the March SSC Results under BSEAP those SC, ST, BC, EBC and Minority.
Those Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day Scholars of Muncipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools students are eligible to apply for getting admission into the various corporate junior colleges under the 13 Districts in Andhra Pradesh through AP Epass Corporate Junior College Admission.
AP ePASS Corporate Junior College Admission 2018 Online Application How to apply
Everyone who have interested to apply for AP ePASS Corporate Junior College Admission they can follow the bellow registration produce..
- Log on to the AP ePASS official website of http://apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the Student Service link
- Select Corporate Junior College Admission Link
- Full fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Upload the required documents
- Click on the submit button.
Now you have successfully registered for getting Corporate Junior College Admission and Download the submitted application hard copy with reference ID for future use and the AP ePASS Corporate Junior College Admission application registration available at all AP Online and Meeseva Centers with required fee.
Required Certificates to Submit through Online Application Registration
- Income certificate issued by Meeseva or AP Online
- UID or EID which is Mandatory
- Ration Card
- Caste certificate / nativity certificate issued by Meeseva or AP Online
- Photograph of candidate (Pass port Photo)
- PHD certificate if applicable