All India Pre-Medical Test Detailed Notification 2023 announced for AIPMT Online Application 2023 at http://aipmt.nic.in…
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting the AIPMT applications for the All India Pre-Medical Test entrance test for the academic year 2023. Every year the CBSE will conduct the Pre Medical entrance test for undergraduate medical courses.
The Pre Medical entrance test will be conducted throughout India and in this, Some of the Universities/Institutions/states are also participating in the AIPMT for admission to fill their medical seats. Candidates who are completed the 12th class are eligible for the entrance test. CBSE may conduct AIPMT 2023 in two parts (Pre & Mains) for avoiding any irregularities and unfair means in the examination.
CBSE AIPMT Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The candidate must be a citizen of India and the students from all the states are eligible for the entrance test. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold 12th class or equivalent and must possess a valid domicile of the state.
The candidate should have a minimum age limit of 17 years old and should not exceed the maximum age limit of 25 years old.
AIPMT Application fee
The examination fee for the general and OBC candidates is Rs. 1200/- (without late fee) or Rs. 2400/- (with late fee) and the application fee for the SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 650/- (without late fee) or Rs. 1850/- (with late fee).
Application Procedure for AIPMT 2023 Entrance Test
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the AIPMT Online Application 2023:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download AIPMT Online Application 2023
Log on to the All India Pre Medical Test official website http://aipmt.nic.in
- Click on the AIPMT 2023 online application link
Download the information brochure and read it carefully before applying for the entrance test.
- Enter the required details without any mistakes and upload the needed documents within the given range
The candidates belonging to AP, J&K & Telangana state must submit the self-declaration form in part 2 of the application form.
- Submit the form AIPMT Online Application 2023
Make payment through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking & E-challan (the payment through Cash, Cheque, or DD will not be accepted).
- After completion of the application process, the registration number will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile number.
Check the status of your application form.
CBSE AIPMT Dates 2023 official announcement coming soon
The applications will be available from
Last date for the closure of the application
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
Date of Examination, AIPMT-2022
Declaration of Result
- What is the official website to download AIPMT Online Application 2023?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download AIPMT Online Application 2023?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments AIPMT Online Application 2023?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it AIPMT Online Application 2023?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration AIPMT Online Application 2023?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.