CENTAC Notification 2023 Announced for CENTAC Online Application 2023 at centaconline.in…
The government of Puducherry, Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) has announced the notification for professional degree courses like Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and Nursing for the academic year 2023.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications for CENTAC 2023
Every year the examination will be conducted for the candidates who have already passed HSc or any equivalent qualifying examination. Government of Puducherry through the Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC). Candidates belonging to Other States /UT’s are eligible to apply for the B.Tech., B.P.T., B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (MLT)., & B.Pharmacy., M.B.B.S., B.A.M.S., B.D.S., B.V.Sc. & A.H Degree courses offered by the Colleges run by the societies of the Puducherry Government.
Admission to the above degree courses is based on the performance of the candidates in the Higher Secondary or equivalent board examination. Candidates from other States/other UTs, Those who appeared for JEE (Main) 2023 are only eligible for the admission of B.Tech Degree course.
They can seek admission only to B.Tech degree course offered by
- Puducherry Engineering College.
- Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karaikal.
- B.P.T., B.Pharm, B.Sc.(Nursing) and B.Sc.(MLT) degree courses offered by Mother Theresa Institute of Health Sciences, (MTPG&RIHS), Puducherry
The age limit for various courses is given below. The age limit will be varied course-wise.
- For B.S.C (Nursing), B.A.M.S, M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.V.S.C & A.H should have a minimum age of 17 years old and there is no upper age limit.
- B.Tech students the upper age limit should be 21 years old.
- B.P.T students have a minimum of 17 years old and the upper age limit should be 25 years.
- B.Pharmacy & B.S.C students there is no age limit.
Age relaxation will be applicable for SC, ST category students. Relaxation up to three years for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT candidates and five years for SC candidates.
How to fill the CENTAC Online Application 2023
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the CENTAC 2023 Online Application:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download CENTAC 2023 Online Application
Open the official website https://centaconline.in
- Click on the Application form CENTAC 2023 Online Application
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy CENTAC 2023 Online Application
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- Submission of admission applications to CENTAC.
- Online submission of choice of course and concerned college
The application forms are available online itself and filled application forms can be sent by post to CENTAC University. The process of filling the online application is
Address to send Application form
‘The Convener” CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Puducherry – 605 014.
- The online application fee for one course is 500 rupees and SC/ST candidates need 250 rupees.
- For two courses is 750 rupees and for SC/ST candidates need 350 rupees.
- Three courses are 1000 rupees and SC/ST candidates need 500 rupees.
Notification will be released in the month of May and admit card will be send to your registered email id or by post and also counselling information will be sent your email.
- What is the official website to download CENTAC 2023 Online Application?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download CENTAC 2023 Online Application?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments CENTAC 2023 Online Application?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it CENTAC 2023 Online Application?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration CENTAC 2023 Online Application?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.