Government of Chhattisgarh is given the opportunity to the state citizens to apply New Ration card with filling a application form and the people who have under Poverty line they are eligible to apply to get a New Ration Card through Chhattisgarh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited by offline with filling required details of applicant family along their members. New role has been taken in Chhattisgarh that senior member women of the family will be the head of the family by her name the new ration card will be issued and the Ration cards are also been named as Annapurna ration card.
The people of Chhattisgarh who want to apply for the new ration card can apply by visiting the official website of Chhattisgarh central government and they will be issued on basic of the annual income and given to below poverty line.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Ration Card – Application Produce
Here is the procedure to be followed by the every individual who want to apply for the new ration card under from central government. Issued udders the scheme of food safety act of central government.
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official website of central government
- Then download the application form
- Fill all the details asked to be filled in the application forum
- Then visit your nearby Tehsil office or fair shop.
- Fill our details that which card you need BPL/APL/AAY
- So after filling the whole application form correctly you have to attach all the required documents which are necessary
- Then you have to submit the application form to the office member or the officer of fair shop.
- Then you will be getting the acknowledgment slip
- After some days by using the acknowledgment slip you can check your status online by visiting the official website.
- You will be getting your ration card with in 5 to 30 days. you will be receiving an message that to come and collect
Required documents to submit along application
Candidate who have submitted their application they can attach the following required documents with filled application.
- Aadhaar card number /Xerox copy
- Identity proof
- If you have old ration card then you will need it
As we all ration card is must and every individual must hold ration card the ration card holder must be the citizen of India. As ration card is used for many purpose as an identification proof, address proof and for many more things. it is considered as important document for the application of passport and Aadhaar card. Now in Chhattisgarh more than 13 million people have been applied.
The ration will be issued under food safety act of central government of Chhattisgarh.
Instructions to Applicant
Candidate need to fill the application form correctly without any error. Should submit all the required documents. And after submission of application form with in 5 to 30 days you will be getting your new ration card.