Chandigarh Duplicate Ration Card – How to Get

Chandigarh government will be issuing the Duplicate or Replacement of Ration card to their Union territory citizen. The department of Food & civil supplies and consumer Affairs Chandigarh administration will be issuing the Ration for Chandigarh UT people. Everyone in Chandigarh is free to apply for a Ration card at any time and the people who have lost or forgotten and in case of damage they can also apply for replacement of old forgotten.

The DRDA and Municipal department will be looking at the level of family and which type of Ration card should be issued to a particular family. Families having BPL Ration cards will be getting items like rice, sugar, wheat, grain and etc at a subsidy rate by the government. Everyone who has lost or forgotten can apply from the following simple product to get a new ration card from the government of Chandigarh.

Chandigarh Duplicate Ration Card 2024
Chandigarh Duplicate Ration Card 2024

How to get Duplicate Ration card in Chandigarh

The procedure for applying the Duplicate ration card is the same as Applying the New Ration card. Below is the procedure to be followed to get the Duplicate Ration card in Chandigarh UT.

  1. Firstly get the application form from the official department of food & civil supplies and consumer affair

    Application form can also be taken from Nearest civil supplies office

  2. Fill the Duplicate / New Ration card application form correctly with the same details as the old ration card

    Family member details must match with old Ration card details

  3. Then Attach the Required document to the filled application form

    Submit to the directorate of the Civil supplies office and consumer affairs. Take the acknowledgment slip from the office as you applied for a Duplicate Ration card

After successfully submitted your application you can track your application status using the acknowledgment and you will get a replacement of card after 10 to 45 days through Food & civil supplies and consumer.
Required Documents to Submit with application
Below are documents that need to submit while applying for a Duplicate Ration card.

  • Two copies of recent photo graph of Family
  • Report of Depot holder with Rs. 5/- penalty fee
  • Name and Date of Birth proof of family members
  • Old Ration card Xerox (if any) or FIR copy of lost Ration card
  • Filled application form

Instructions to Applicant
The procedure to apply for a duplicate ration card is the same as apply for a new ration card. The documents here need o to submit are Xerox of the old Ration card if any or the FIR copy that states the complainant of the lost Ration card. Within 7 working days, your new Ration card will be issued and can be collected from the nearest civil supplies office.

  1. How can I check my ration card status in Chandigarh?

    Visit the e-portal page of the Public Distribution System (PDS)

  2. How can I update my ration card online in Chandigarh?

    Approach District Supply Office.Get the Application Form.Fill in the Right Credentials.Attach the Required Documents.Submit the Application.Get an Acknowledgement Slip.Issuance of Certificate.

  3. How can I get a BPL card in Chandigarh?

    Above Poverty Line, ration cards are issued to the public men on the production of application form supported by surrender/deletion certificate obtained from the place from where the application has migrated to Chandigarh along with two family group photographs These ration cards are delivered to the public men within

  4. How can I get a food license in Chandigarh?

    The forms can also be downloaded on the Website All Food Business Operators of Chandigarh should obtain the food license under Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 by 04-08-2012. Registration is applicable for Food business operators with an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 12 lakhs per annum.

  5. What are the <strong>Required Documents to Submit with application</strong> ration card status in Chandigarh?

    Two copies of the recent photo graph of FamilyReport of Depot holder with Rs. 5/- penalty feeName and Date of Birth proof of family membersOld Ration card Xerox (if any) or FIR copy of lost Ration cardFilled application form