A ration card is must identification proof in India which will be issued by the government of Chandigarh. These Union territory citizens can get the services provided by Government with their Ration card. The Department of Food & civil supplies and Consumer affair will be issuing to eligible family’s. There are different t types of Ration cards issued to the UT families based on other poverty levels in the society. Base on the Ration card they will be given subsidy items and other facilities by the government. Below the poverty line, Ration cardholders will get sugar, rice, wheat, grain, and their items at the very lowest subsidy price and some Government facility programs.
Above poverty lien Ration cardholders will not get all subsidy items but will be considered in Scholarship and other programs if Chandigarh state.
How to Apply for Ration card for Chandigarh
Based on the poverty line Families should apply for their respective Ration cards. Below is the procedure to be followed to Apply.
- Download the Ration card application form from the official website of Food & civil supplies department and Consumer affair
Or take the application from your nearest civil supplies office
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake
Mentioned all details of family members Aadhaar number, Age, Date of Birth
- Address proof, Study level, property belonging should be written
Submit the application form to the nearest food & civil supplies office
- Attach two photographs of the Family with an affidavit prepaid by the lawyer
You will b given an Acknowledgment slip as applied for a new ration card which will be used to check the Ra5tion card status.
Below are the required documents which must be attached with the New Ration card application form
- Recent color photograph of Family dual attested by Area councilor or Village Sarpanch
- Affidavit stating the income level of Family attested by lawyer
- Ration card Filled application form
- Aadhar card, electricity bill, Address proof
- Poverty papers if had any
Families based on their poverty level must apply for respective ration cards if nit their application will be canceled. Submit all your details correctly to get a New Chandigarh Ration card.
- How can I check my ration card in Chandigarh?
Follow these procedures to verify the status of your application: Department@epds.nic.in/CHD/epds is the e-portal page for the Public Distribution System (PDS). On the homepage, select the 'OTHERS' option.
- How can I update my ration card online in Chandigarh?
Make your way to the District Supply Officer.
Get your hands on the application form.
Complete the form with the Correct Credentials.
Please upload the required documents.
Fill out the application and submit it.
Get a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
Certificates are issued.
- How can I apply for one nation one ration card in Chandigarh?
In the office, there is a special service window with the number “14445.” To register for the ONORC Scheme, the migrant may either call “14445” or go to the department's service window. Migrants must bring their Aadhar card, Ration card, bank account information, and address to Chandigarh.
- How can I get a food license in Chandigarh?
The forms are also available for download on the Chandigarh government's website, www.chandigarh.gov.in. By August 4, 2012, all Chandigarh food business operators must have obtained a food license under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. Food business operators having an annual turnover of less than Rs. 12 lakhs are eligible for registration.
- How can I get a BPL card in Chandigarh?
On provision of an application form, a surrender/deletion certificate acquired from the place from which the application has relocated to Chandigarh, and two family group photographs, above-poverty-line ration cards are granted to public servants. These ration cards are handed out to governmental servants within…