Common Law Admission Test CLAT Notification 2021 Announced for CLAT Online Application 2021 at http://clat.ac.in…
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate (UG) and post-graduate (PG) degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). The 16 participating National Level Universities (NLUs) are mentioned below by order wise. The CLAT 2021 entrance test will be organized by DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University located in Lucknow.
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
CLAT is a national level entrance test conducted by 16 universities. CLAT inviting the applications for admission of under graduate and post graduate courses for the academic year 2021. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admission into these universities can submit CLAT Online Application 2021 and the CLAT detailed notification 2021 along details of the entrance test will be given below.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidate must be citizen of India and students from all the states people across the country are eligible for the entrance test. Candidate need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to get admission into these universities.
Educational qualifications for UG and PG courses will be given below. Candidates who are merit cum will give more preference to those.
CLAT UG / Under Graduation course Educational Qualifications
A candidate should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
CLAT PG / Post Graduation course Educational Qualifications
A candidate should have obtained an LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B./any other equivalent degree in Law from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
- Under graduate courses candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years and there will be no upper age limit for the entrance test.
- Post Graduation courses candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years and there will be no upper age limit for the admission.
CLAT Application Fee 2021
Candidate need to pay entrance test fee through gateway method by using debit card or credit card or internet banking.
- General Category students need to pay 4000 rupees entrance test fee
- Reservation Category students need to pay 3500 rupees entrance test fee.
CLAT Online Application Registration How to Apply
The applications for the CLAT 2021 entrance test will be available in online from official website http://clat.ac.in candidate need to visit official website and provide required details without any mistakes and pay the entrance test fee through online on or before the closing date.
CLAT Important Dates 2021 official announcement coming soon
- Online application process start from:
- The receiving of application form ends on:
- The exam will be conduct on: