Common-Law Admission Test CLAT Notification 2022 Announced for CLAT Online Application 2022 at http://clat.ac.in…
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all-India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate (UG) and post-graduate (PG) degree programs (LL.B. & LL.M.). The 16 participating National Level Universities (NLUs) are mentioned below order-wise. The CLAT 2022 entrance test will be organized by DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University located in Lucknow.
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
CLAT is a national-level entrance test conducted by 16 universities. CLAT inviting applications for admission of undergraduate and post-graduate courses for the academic year 2022. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admission into these universities can submit CLAT Online Application 2022 and the CLAT detailed notification 2022 along with details of the entrance test will be given below.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must be a citizen of India and students from all the states people across the country are eligible for the entrance test. Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get admission into these universities.
Educational qualifications for UG and PG courses will be given below. Candidates who are merit cum will give more preference to those.
CLAT UG / Under Graduation course Educational Qualifications
A candidate should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
CLAT PG / Post Graduation course Educational Qualifications
A candidate should have obtained an LL.B./a five-year integrated LL.B./any another equivalent degree in Law from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
- Undergraduate courses candidates should have a minimum age limit of 17 years and there will be no upper age limit for the entrance test.
- Post Graduation courses candidates should have a minimum age limit of 20 years and there will be no upper age limit for admission.
CLAT Application Fee 2022
Candidates need to pay the entrance test fee through the gateway method by using a debit card or credit card or internet banking.
- General Category students need to pay 4000 rupees entrance test fee
- Reservation Category students need to pay 3500 rupees entrance test fee.
CLAT Online Application Registration How to Apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the CLAT Notification 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download CLAT Notification 2022
CLAT 2022 entrance test will be available online from the official website http://clat.ac.in
- Click on the Application form
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy CLAT Notification 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
The applications for the CLAT 2022 entrance test will be available online from the official website http://clat.ac.in Candidates need to visit the official website and provide the required details without any mistakes and pay the entrance test fee online on or before the closing date.
CLAT Important Dates 2022 official announcement coming soon
- The online application process starts from:
- The receiving of application form ends on:
- The exam will be conducted on:
- What is the official website to download CLAT Notification 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download CLAT Notification 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments CLAT Notification 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration CLAT Notification 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it CLAT Notification 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.