Common Law Admission Test 2018, Applications registration begins from January 1st online at http://clat.ac.in…
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) located in Patiala has released the official CLAT notification for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018 and announcing admissions in the National Law Universities and offering five years Integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (B.A + LL.B) Honors and one year Master of Law (LL.M) programme.
These admissions for the programmes comings under academic session 2018. For this the registrations will be start from 1st January 2018 onwards. So all interested and eligible candidates will have the chance to get the admission in 17 National Law Universities by applying through official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Common Law Admission Test 2018 admissions
- Educational Qualification:
- For Under Graduate programmes: The candidates whoa re going to apply for this should have completed Class 12/its equivalent examination from the government recognized board with having at-least 45% marks (40% for SC and ST candidates) as prescribed by the participating universities
- For Post Graduate programmes: The candidates who are going to apply for this should have completed 5 year Integrated LLB programme/its equivalent degree with having at-least 55% marks (50% for SC and ST candidates) from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Written Test
How to apply – CLAT Online Application 2018 Admission Process
- Logon to the CLAT 2018 official website of http://clat.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form link
- Fill the application form and submit it
- Follow the next step
- Download the filled application form
- Take a printout copy
CLAT important Dates 2018
- Online application process start from: January , 2018
- The receiving of application form ends on: March , 2018
- The exam will be conduct on: May , 2018