Apply for CMC Ludhiana Admissions 2024 Online for MS/MD/MDS Programmes at www.cmcludhiana.in….
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana has released the official MS/MD/MDS admission notification for giving opportunities to the eligible candidates by getting admissions in the Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in various areas for the year 2024. The officials of the Christian Medical College (CMC) are going to conduct the written exam for the MD/MS/MDS programs admissions in January 2024.
So all eligible and interested candidates can have the best chance to get MS/MD/MDS admissions in CMC Ludhiana by applying online application which will be available on the official website.
CMC Ludhiana MS/MD/MDS Admissions 2024 Eligibility Criteria for MS/MD/MDS Programmes
- For MD Programme
- The candidates who are going to apply for CMC MD admission should have completed MBBS from any medical college recognized by MCI or foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- And also the candidates should have obtained full registration from the Medical Council of India or any of 8 state medical councils after completing a compulsory rotating internship.
- For MS Programme
- The candidates who are going to apply for CMC MS admission should have completed MBBS from any medical college recognized by MCI or foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- And also the candidates should have obtained full registration from the Medical Council of India or any of 8 state medical councils after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
- For MDS Programmes
- The candidates who are going to apply for CMC MDS admission should have completed the final professional BDS examination from any recognized university.
- And also the candidate should have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship program as prescribed and approved by the Dental Council of India by March 31, 2024.
- Online written test
CMC MS/MD/MDS Admission Online Application 2024 Registration – How to apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024:
Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to CMC Ludhiana Official website http://www.cmcludhiana.in
Click on the Application form CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024
Enter the required information without any mistakes
Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
Take a printout copy CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
CMC Ludhiyana Admissions 2024 for MS/MD/MDS Important Dates
- For MD/MS Programme
- Online application submission ends on:
- Receiving of online applications by officials ends on:
- Online written exam:
- For MDS Programme
- Online application ends on:
- Receiving of online applications by officials ends on:.
- The online written exam ends on:
What is the official website to download CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
How to download CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
How to make fee payments CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration CMC Ludhiana Admission 2024?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.