COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 Announced for COMEDK Online Application 2021 at www.comedk.org…
Tamilnadu state pudhucherry, Consortium Of Medical Engineering And Dental Colleges of Karnataka to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. University has announced the notification for Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET Medical) for the academic year 2021. Under the new rules, students will be allowed to access the application form only after registering online and getting their unique user identity and password while institutions college or coaching centre will not be allowed to register on behalf of their students.
Not only this, COMEDK has decided to allow students to use only ‘Speed Post’ to send communication to the consortium.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Candidates must be citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications candidates must hold 12th class or equivalent from any recognized university board are eligible for this entrance examination. These tests have been conducted in through out the Karnataka state.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2021, the age limit must be minimum above 17 years on the notification releasing date.
Application Fee Details for COMEDK 2021 Entrance Test
Candidates need to pay the entrance examination fee by demand draft through any nationalized banks. The demand draft should be take in favour of ‘COMEDK’ payable at Bangalore. The fee details have given below.
- Applicants who are applied for only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology) need to pay 1200 rupees.
- Candidates who are applied for 4 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) need to 1500 rupees.
How to Apply for COMEDK 2021 Entrance Examination Online
Candidates who are applying for the COMEDK UGET Medical 2021 entrance examination can register their application from official website www.comedk.org. The applications will be available in online itself. The following will be the procedure to fill the application form.
- Open the official website www.comedk.org
- Click on the ‘COMEDK’ 2021 registration link.
- First register your name on the website by providing required details.
- Registration details and number, password will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number via sms.
- By using this registration number and password candidate need to login the website and fill the application form with required details.
- The candidate has to provide details of unique ID proof at the time of registration and he/she shall produce the same proof throughout the process viz. at the time of submission of application, writing the test, counseling and College admission.
- Take a copy of print out for filled application form and then send the application form along with demand draft to the COMEDK university to the following address by post.
Address to send application form
Secretary, COMEDK to No. 132, 2nd Floor,
11th main, 17th cross, Malleswaram
Important Dates (Expected)
COMEDK 2021 notification will be released in the month of October and online application procedure starts from march on-wards and the application process will be close end of the March. The COMEDK examination 2021 will be conducted in the month of may and the results will be released in the month of June.