Central Universities Common Entrance Test of CUCET Notification 2018 announced for CUTET Online Application 2018 registration at http://cucet2018.co.in…
A consortium of 8 Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu states combinedly conduct a Common Entrance Test every year for getting into admission of under graduate (UG) and Post Graduation Courses (PG). As usual this year also inviting the CUCET 2018 applications for Central Universities Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admissions into these universities can submit CUCET application 2018 form for get admission in to integrated courses program (5 years). The details of CUCET 2018 entrance test will be given below.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate must be citizen of India and the students from all the states across the country are eligible for the CUCET entrance test. Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria and educational qualifications we will mentioned below.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
Candidate must hold 12th class or equivalent from any government recognized board/university with merit marks in their studies are only eligible for this entrance test.
Post Graduation (PG) Courses
Candidate must hold Under graduation course BE/B.TECH from any government recognized university with merit marks in their studies are only eligible for this entrance test.
- For under graduation courses candidtes must have minimum age limit of 17 years old.
- For Post Graduate courses candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit for the entrance test.
CUCET Application Fee 2018
- General category students need to pay 600 rupees entrance test fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PWD) need to pay 250 rupees entrance test fee.
Candidate need to pay the CUCET application fee on online through Gateway method by using credit card or Debit card or Internet Banking. Candidate who applying in offline can pay entrance test fee through SBI bank. Those candidates need to pay extra 50 rupees extra charges to bank.They will send confirmation letter with in 2-3 days.
CUTET Online Application 2018 – How to Apply
The CUCET application procedure have both the options either online or offline. Candidates who are applying through offline after completion of filling the CUCET application form and fee payment process candidates can get reconciliation from the bank within 2-3 days. The procedure for online application will be given below.
- Open the CUCET official website http://cucet2018.co.in
- Select the entrance test which you need to apply either under graduation course or Post graduation course link.
- Open the application form link.
- Enter required details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature with given dimensions.
- Submit the application and make a payment of application fee through online through gateway method.
Completion of application procedure candidate receive a confirmation through SMS to your registered mobile number and email through your registered mail id.
CUCET Important Dates 2018 Expected
- CUCET Notification 2018 will be announced in the month of April
- CUCET Online application 2018 will be available from April and it will closes at May month
- CUCET Admit card 2018 will be update in the month of May
- Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of June