Central Universities Common Entrance Test of CUCET Notification 2022 announced for CUTET Online Application 2022 registration at http://cucet2022.co.in…
A consortium of 8 Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu states combinedly conduct a Common Entrance Test every year for getting into an admission of undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduation Courses (PG). As usual, this year also inviting the CUCET 2022 applications for Central Universities Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2022. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admissions into these universities can submit the CUCET application 2022 form for get admission in to integrated courses program (5 years). The details of the CUCET 2022 entrance test will be given below.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must be a citizen of India and the students from all the states across the country are eligible for the CUCET entrance test. The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria and educational qualifications we will mention below.
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
Candidates who must hold 12th class or equivalent from any government recognized board/university with merit marks in their studies are only eligible for this entrance test.
Post Graduation (PG) Courses
Candidate must hold Under graduation course BE/B.TECH from any government-recognized university with merit marks in their studies are only eligible for this entrance test.
- For under graduation courses candidates must have a minimum age limit of 17 years old.
- For Post, Graduate courses candidates should have a minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will be no upper age limit for the entrance test.
CUCET Application Fee 2022
- General category students need to pay 600 rupees entrance test fee
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PWD) need to pay 250 rupees entrance test fee.
Candidate need to pay the CUCET application fee on online through Gateway method by using credit card or Debit card or Internet Banking. Candidate who applying in offline can pay entrance test fee through SBI bank. Those candidates need to pay extra 50 rupees extra charges to bank.They will send confirmation letter with in 2-3 days.
CUTET Online Application 2022 – How to Apply
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the CUCET Notification 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download CUCET Notification 2022
Open the CUCET official website http://cucet2022.co.in
- Click on the Application form CUCET Notification 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout copy
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
The CUCET application procedure has both options either online or offline. Candidates who are applying offline after completion of filling the CUCET application form and fee payment process candidates can get reconciliation from the bank within 2-3 days. The procedure for online application will be given below.
Completion of application procedure candidate receive a confirmation through SMS to your registered mobile number and email through your registered mail id.
CUCET Important Dates 2022 Expected
- CUCET Notification 2022 will be announced in the month of April
- CUCET Online application 2022 will be available from April and it will close in May month
- CUCET Admit card 2022 will be updated in the month of May
- The entrance Test will be conducted in the month of June
- What is the official website to download CUCET Notification 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download CUCET Notification 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration CUCET Notification 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it CUCET Notification 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- How to make fee payments CUCET Notification 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.