DET Odisha Notification 2022 announced for Odisha Diploma Entrance Test and DET Odisha Online Application 2022registration at http://detodisha.nic.in…
Odisha State, Directorate of Technical Education & Training is going to announce the DET notification 2022 for Diploma Entrance Test (DET) to get admission into a diploma in engineering courses for the academic year of 2022. The entrance examination will be conducted for both private & government colleges in the Odisha state. Students who are interested to apply for the DET Odisha examination can apply online before the closing date and all Students can follow the following details for eligibility for the DET Odisha entrance test 2022.
DET Odisha Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Those who have interested to apply for the Odisha DET Entrance test the candidates must be citizens of India and the candidate must complete the 10th standard or equivalent from any government-recognized school. Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 35% marks and each subject student must hold 30% of the marks.
The candidate must have a minimum age limit of 14 years old as on the DET notification released and there is no upper age limit for the entrance test.
Odisha DET Online Application Fee details for DCET 2022 Entrance test
- General category students need to pay 450 rupees examination fee.
- Female candidates need to pay 350 rupees application processing fee.
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PH, and minority) need to pay 200 rupees entrance test fee.
How to apply for the Odisha 2022 DCET Online Application
The students who are interested to apply for the DCET 2022 entrance examination can go through the official website for filling the application form. The application procedure will be mentioned below check once before filling the form.
- Candidates can visit the official website to download DET Odisha Online Application 2022
Open the official website http://www.detodisha.nic.in
- Click on the Application form DET Odisha Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Take a printout of the saved application form DET Odisha Online Application 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of Odisha DET Online application 2022 registration procedure take a copy of printout for the submitted application hard copy to further use and the DET Odisha will be sent the details to your registered email id through an email and mobile number via SMS.
Important Dates (Expected)
The Odisha DET Application Registration Opening date of the online application form will be in February month application forms will be closed in April. The DET entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May before the examination admit card will be released on the official website.
- What is the official website to download DET Odisha Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download DET Odisha Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments DET Odisha Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it DET Odisha Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration DET Odisha Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.