DET Odisha Notification 2018 announced for Odisha Diploma Entrance Test and DET Odisha Online Application 2018 registration at http://detodisha.nic.in….
Odisha State, Directorate of Technical Education & Training is going to announce the DET notification 2018 for Diploma Entrance Test (DET) to get admission into diploma in engineering courses for the academic year of 2018. The entrance examination will be conducted for both private & government colleges in the Odisha state. Students who are interested to apply for DET Odidha examination can apply through online before closing date and all Students can follow the following details for eligibility of DET Odisha entrance test 2018.
DET Odisha Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
who have interested to apply for Odisha DET Entrance test the candidates must be citizen of India and the candidate must complete 10th standard or equivalent from any government recognized schools. Candidates must have with minimum aggregate of 35% marks and each subject student must hold 30% of marks.
The candidate must have minimum age limit of 14 years old as on the DET notification released and there is no upper age limit for the entrance test.
Odisha DET Online Application Fee details for DCET 2018 Entrance test
- General category students need to pay 450 rupees examination fee.
- Female candidates need to pay 350 rupees application processing fee.
- Reservation category students (SC, ST, PH and minority) need to pay 200 rupees entrance test fee.
How to apply for the Odisha 2018 DCET Online Application
The students who are interested to apply for the DCET 2018 entrance examination can go through the official website for filling the application form. The application procedure will be mentioned below check once before filling the form.
- Open the official website www.detodisha.nic.in
- Register your details in the website and study the terms and conditions given the form.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and submit the form.
- Completion of filling the form candidate need to pay the fee in online mode through gateway method by using credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Completion of Odisha DET Online application 2018 registration procedure take a copy of printout for the submitted application hard copy to further use and the DET Odisha will be sent the details to your registered email id through a email and mobile number via SMS.
Important Dates (Expected)
The Odisha DET Application Registration Opening date of online application form will be in February month application forms will be closes at April. The DET entrance examination will be conducted in the month of May before the examination admit card will be released in the official website.