DUCET Notification 2022, DUCET Online Application Form 2022 Download at http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in…
Dravidian University, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh has announced the DUCET 2022 notification for Post Graduate common entrance test exam for the academic year 2022 to get admission into M.A (Telugu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Malayalam, Folklore, Tribal lore & Cultural Tourism), M.Sc (Herbal Science), M.Ed (Master of Education), M.Sc, M.L.I.Sc, M.S.W (Master of Social Work), MA courses.
Candidates who are eligible for the DUCET entrance test can go through the official website for details of the entrance test. The entrance test will be conducted throughout south India. All the states from South Indian students are eligible for this entrance test.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate must hold under graduation course in any one of the above courses.
The candidate must have a minimum age limit of 20 years old and there will no upper age limit for the entrance test.
How to Apply for DUCET 2022
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application
log on to the official website http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the Application form DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
The DUCET application 2022 forms will be available on the official website http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in. Download the DUCET 2022 application form and read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Fill the application form with BLOCK LETTERS. Completion of filling the application form and pay the exam fee through demand draft.
Send the application form with needed documents to the following address.
Address to send the Application forms
The Dean Academic Affairs Dravidian University,
Kuppam – 517 426.
DUCET Application Fee 2022
- General and OBC candidates need to pay a 300 application fee
- Reservation category students like SC, ST, PH, and Minority students need to 200 rupees examination fee.
The DUCET application fee has to be paid through Demand draft in any nationalized bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dravidian University” payable at Kuppam. Candidates who are applied after the closing date have to 50 rupees fine.
DUCET 2022 Important Dates
The notification will be released in the month of March. The applications will be available from March onwards and it will be closed in April month. The examination will be conducted in the month of August before the entrance test Hall Tickets will be released.
- What is the official website to download the DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download the DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for the one-time Registration DUCET Notification 2022 Online Application?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.