Andaman and Nicobar Ration card to its state citizen will be issued by the Consumer Affair and Food & Civil supplies Department, Government of Andaman and Nicobar. Those families who fall below the poverty line will be given the rice, grain, seeds and etc items for their better life through fair shop. Ration card will be issued to those people who are in need for their daily livelihood. Ration card is a mandatory identification card in Indian government. There are many central and state government subsidy program which will be facilitate to Ration card holders
Ration Card is an identification card in the India. It is helpful as an address proof and identify as this are citizen of Indian of respective state. So People can apply for Andaman and Nicobar Ration card to their nearest Food and Civil Supplies office. After applying, soon the government will issue the Ration card those families. The entire government subsidy and other facilities will be given to the state citizen who is having the ration card.
issued Ration card types in in Andaman and Nicobar
There are two types of Ration card issue by the Government of Andaman and Nicobar State. They are above poverty line and Below Poverty line which will be identified by the DRDA for rural area den Municipal council for urban area.
Above Poverty line (APL): Those families who are having the Annual income above 100000/- will be given APL white Ration card and the Food, grain with low cost will be given from fair shop to these families
Below Poverty Line (BPL): Those families sin state how have their annual income bellow the 1, 00,000/- will be given the BPL white color Ration card. This family will be given the rice, grain, and wheat and etc items at lowest cost of subsidy rate.
How to Apply for Assam Ration Card:
Follow the below procedure to get the new Ration card in Andaman and Nicobar.
- Firstly the Ration card application form must be downloaded from online or from the nearest Civil supplies office
- Fill the application correctly by mentioned no. of members of family
- Attach the required documents to Application form
- Mention the address, annual income, poverty belonging, qualification of family members clearly
- Write the Aadhaar card number of each family member
- Submit the application form to the nearest Civil Supplies office
- Application must be given to Assistant Director of Civil supplies between 9. 00 AM to 01.00 PM
Below documents must be attached with filled application form
- Recent Family photograph
- Address proof, electricity bill
- Aadhaar card, Property paper (if any)
- Proof as a citizen of state.