PAN card has been made a necessity by the tax information department of India now. It has become necessary as money transactions are taking precisely and more information for each transaction should be provided. So, they introduced the PAN card which serves as an information ID for all the money transactions. As we have become more teach savvy our government has also made the application online. So, that now new applicant who wants to apply for PAN card can use Internet service and apply through online. I will be guiding how you may apply for your PAN card online, what are is required documents and criteria.
How to Apply PAN Card Online – Produce
Now you might be wondering how to apply for PAN card but don’t bother became I will guide you with each step as given below.
- First the applicant must go to PAN card application online registration website
- Then he has to click on Apply Online and will be taken to filling page
- Here the online form will be visible, where you have to fill all details according to filling guidelines
- After filling all details click on Submit button where finished
- After that you can review all the details filled for any corrections to be made along with spellings, after that click Confirm
- Next you have to click on Agree button on top and pay the prescribed amount of fees
Now download the form and past passport size photos with and send the DD/Online payment receipt to below address
NSDL at Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
- Application form with Payment receipt or DD, Passport size photos must be sent to NSDL after filling the application online within 15 days
- Finally you will receive our PAN card at your door step
Recently the NSDL is announced we have provide PAN Card in 48 hours time of application submission the service made available shortly
PanCard application required Documents
TO submit your application for PAN card you will be requiring som one the documents for this service. These documents will be uploaded to PAN card service website, so you must provide correct documents.
Identity Proof Documents:
Aadhaar Card, Electoral Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card
Driving License, Aadhaar card, Passport, Property Registration, Voter ID card, Employer Certificate
Electricity bill, Land bill, Water bill, Telephone landline bill, Bank account statement, credit card statement, consumer gas connection bill, account statement of depository
You will also require uploading two passport sized photographs for this application