Ration card for Andaman and Nicobar island citizen will be issued from Directorate of Civil supplies and Costumer affair. Ration card will be issued to every citizen of India by their respective state and union Territory government. Andaman and Nicobar Island have issue the Ration card to all the family of state through the civil supplies department by checking the status of family the DRDA department has issued three different types of Ration cards. Government of Indian and Government of Andaman and Nicobar has their subsidy program and other Facilities which will be given to family base don their Ration card level.
Ration card issued b island government are above poverty line white Ration card for family having their annual income above 10,000/- and Below poverty line white ration card to those families having annual income below 10,000/-. BPL card holders will be given grains, house hold items, rice and etc at lowest subsidy from their respective fair shop. APL Ration card holder will be given less items at fixed rate and will be considered for other subsidy program by government.
How to get duplicate Ration card from Andaman and Nicobar Government
Follow the below procedure to get duplicate Ration card in case of lost or misplace.
- Go to Civil supplies office to take Application for Duplicate (New Ration card)
- You can take print of Application form online website of civil supplies
- Fill the Application form correctly with same details as per old Ration card
- Mention the Name, Address, date of Birth, Aadhaar number correctly
- Now attach the Annexure I and old Ration card Xerox with application
- Submit this documents to Directorate of Civil Supplies office nearest to you
- Acknowledgment receipt will be given which is used to track status
Then you have getting your duplicate card check and if you have facing mistakes or errors you can submit for edit to update corrections
Required documents to get duplicate ration card
Below mentioned documents must be attached with filled application form for duplicate Ration card.
- Xerox copy of Ration card or FIR copy in case of torn or lost Ration card.
- Filled Application form
- Address proof, Aadhar card of family member
- AN affidavit as per Annexure I
- A recent photograph of family
Instructions for applicant
Candidate who have lost or worn-out/ torn their Ration card can follow the above mentioned procedure. The correct documents must be attached with the Application form for New/ Duplicate Ration card. Before submitting the document you must ensure that the details mentioned in Application form are same as the old Ration card details.