A ration card for Andaman and Nicobar island citizens will be issued from the Directorate of Civil supplies and Costumer Affairs. Ration cards will be issued to every citizen of India by their respective state and union Territory government. Andaman and Nicobar Island have issued the Ration card to all the families of the state through the civil supplies department by checking the status of the family the DRDA department has issued three different types of Ration cards. The government of Indian and the Government of Andaman and Nicobar have their subsidy program and other Facilities which will be given to the family base don their Ration card level.
Ration cards issued b island government are above poverty line white Ration card for families having their annual income above 10,000/- and Below poverty line white ration card to those families having annual income below 10,000/-. BPL cardholders will be given grains, household items, rice and etc at the lowest subsidy from their respective fair shop. APL Ration cardholders will be given fewer items at a fixed rate and will be considered for other subsidy programs by the government.
How to get duplicate Ration card from Andaman and Nicobar Government
Follow the below procedure to get a duplicate Ration card in case of loss or misplacement.
- Go to Civil supplies office to take Application for Duplicate (New Ration card)
You can take print of Application form online website of civil supplies
- Fill the Application form correctly with the same details as per the old Ration card
Mention the Name, Address, Date of Birth, Aadhaar number correctly
- Now attach the Annexure I and old Ration card Xerox with application
Submit these documents to the Directorate of Civil Supplies office nearest to you, Acknowledgment receipt will be given which is used to track the status
Then you have to get your duplicate card check and if you have facing mistakes or errors you can submit for the edit to update corrections
Required documents to get a duplicate ration card
Below mentioned documents must be attached with the filled application form for a Duplicate Ration card.
- Xerox copy of Ration card or FIR copy in case of torn or lost Ration card.
- Filled Application form
- Address proof, Aadhar card of family member
- AN affidavit as per Annexure I
- A recent photograph of family
Instructions for applicant
A candidate who has lost or worn out/ torn their Ration card can follow the above-mentioned procedure. The correct documents must be attached with the Application form for the New/ Duplicate Ration card. Before submitting the document you must ensure that the details mentioned in the Application form are the same as the old Ration card details.
- How much will it take to receive the Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card after applying for it?
It should not take more than 15 days to receive your Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card after applying for it.
- What does it mean a temporary Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card?
Andaman and Nicobar Islands temporary Ration Cards are issued to temporary residents in any part of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- What are the required documents to get a duplicate ration card Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Xerox copy of Ration card or FIR copy in case of torn or lost Ration card.
Filled Application form
Address proof, Aadhar card of a family member
AN affidavit as per Annexure I
A recent photograph of a family
- What is the official website to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration cards?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- What are the steps involved to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration cards?
Follow the above steps to download Andaman and Nicobar Islands ration card.