How to Get PAN Card if Lost- (Re-issue of Pan Card)

Permanent account number read PAN Card is a unique identify card for taxpayers of India.  PAN card is a 10 digit alphanumerical identity card allotted by Income tax department under supervision of central Board of Direct Taxes to those who pay taxes. PAN is mandatory for financial transaction which have Taxable components like Taxable salary or professional fees, Sales or purchase etc. PAN card will also work as identity proof card.

PAN Card is an universal key to track the financial transaction that includes taxable components to evasion of tax. Once applied for PAN card it will remain same in India, you can change your Name or Address but the Number allotted for specific person is same. Everyone who makes taxable transaction or earn including the foreign nationals need to get PAN card for must.

How to Get Duplicate PAN Card – RE-Issue of PAN card if lost

49A is the Application which needs to fill for getting the PAN card if lost in any case. So follow the below steps to get your New PAN card Duplicate Card of your Original.

  • Firstly go to Online Request Form 49A for PAN card re-issue
  • Enter your PAN card number first
  • Chose an option as your “ I have Lost/Damage PAN card and Just need to reissued it”
  • Select option PAN card copy/ copy of allotment letter/ NO documents/FIR copy
  • Give you personal information as per PAN card
  • Give mobile number and other details correctly
  • Submit the Application form by declaring
  • Now if all details with Mandatory (*) are filled you application will be submitted
  • Click on confirm and Get the acknowledge copy print

Documents required to Submit
Below mentioned documents need to submitted with acknowledge copy

  • Dual signed acknowledgement copy
  • Photo copy of PAN card applicant
  • PAN card of Lost PAN card
  • Pan card allotment letter/Fir copy dual signed
  • Demand draft/Cheque of required payment
  • IF down online demand draft /cheque need not be submitted

All this documents must be sent in an envelope to
Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016. After Successfully Submitted the Application you will track your status through online with using reference IS number.
The information filled in Mediator (*) must be same as per your old PAN card details. IF details does not match then you will not be reissued the new duplicate PAN card. The documents in support must be valid and should give proof of your PAN card. These documents must be sent within 15 days of filing the Request application form online.

Post Comment