How to Get Passport if you have lost or forgotten – Get Duplicate Passport..
Indian Passport is Passport issued to Indian citizen for travelling abroad. This is issued by the government of India. As per Passport Act 1967 it bearer to Travel aboard and serves as an Identification card of Indian citizen. Passport is issued at 162 mission aboard and 37 locations in India. The ministry of external affair will be functioning to serve and issuing to all eligible Indian s those who applied. People from Any area can apply for passport by submitting an online request from.
Go to nearest Passport Seva Center to get your Passport issued by submitting all your required documents. There are different kinds of Passport like Regular Passport, Official Passport, Diplomatic Passport and Hajj Passport for Muslims. Passport serves as an identification card for fellow Indian citizen through pout the world. It contains all your basic information though one can find you out. Different kind of Passport fee will be applicable for issuing different Passport which start from Rs. 1500 /- to Rs. 3500/-.
How to get Duplicate Passport – if you have lost or forgotten
Who have lost or forgotten they can follow the below procedure to get your old passport by submitting and request letter through online.
- Firstly go to Passport online official website
- Then in “Service desired” option in home page click on “New Passport in lieu of Damage/Lost Passport” link
- Fill the application form correctly and get the Slot booked
- You need to dual sign the application with last paper as notarized
- Go to the nearest passport office and submit your documents required
Passport will be not issued for second lost/Damage easily, an esquire will be held to issue the second lost passport. Documents given should be valid and contain all additional information required.
Below are documents that need to be submitted along with request application form
- Application dual signed by applicant
- Old passport photograph (if any) / FIR copy
- Identify proof like Aadhaar card, Ration card, voter id card
- Notarized application attested by officer
- Date of birth/ study certificate
- Documents contain the date of issue/date of expire/ passport number of old passport
Above given documents must match all the details present in lost passport. All submitted documents must be signed by the applicant
Must ensure that you’re having a photograph of passport lost which is an mandatory document. All the documents submit must match the details like Name, Address and Date of Birth of presiding Passport. Government of India will be strictly considering the re-issue of duplicate passport.