TS Duplicate Ration Card getting Produce for Telangana State Duplicate Ration Card…
Ration Card is the identification card issued by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Telangana state its state citizen. Ration Card is identification proof to every citizen who is useful much purpose in India. The respective District Food and Civil Supplies officer will be issuing to the families. Depending on the poverty line and requirement of family the type of ration card will be chosen.
After bifurcation of states, Telangana government is issuing the state ration card o its citizens to give them the subsidy and other facilities form Central and State government. Subsidy from government and Facilities will changes depending on type of card that family is holding. White Ration card (BPL) is issued to families who fall below the poverty line and will be given rice, grain, wheat, sugar, oil and etc from Ration Fair shop at lowest price with government subsidy.
Those families having the White Ration card and fall above the poverty line will be given scholarship and other subsidy but don’t have facilities like BPL white ration card holders. The Pink Ration holders will get ration form fair shop at low price will lack in program by government.
How to get Duplicate Ration Card In Telangana – TS Duplicate Ration Card Download Produce
Follow the below procedure to get the Duplicate Ration Card in Telangana state.
- Firstly find the Food and civil supplies Department (FCSD) or Inspector of Food and civil supplies officer (FCSO) or Assistant Food and Supplies officer (AFSO) under who’s the Person Rating card is residing.
- Now collect the Form D-I from the food and civil supplies office for duplicate ration card
- Fill the form correctly by mentioning the names as per old Ration card.
- Now verify the Application from your Ration fair shop
- Make sure the Fair shop person has indicated the Last Ration withdrawal and Number of units Ration is drawn from the Fair shop
- Now submit the form to nearest Food an civil supplies office
- Attach the recent Photograph of family with application form while submitting
- Now an acknowledgement slip will b e given by IFS officer
- After verifying the New Ration card will be issued from same office where the application was submitted
- About 2 weeks of Time will be taken for issuing of Duplicate Ration card
Now you can check your ration card application status with using the reference number of the application slip.
Below are important documents that need to be submitted along with Form D-I for New Ration card.
- Individual Aadhaar card of all family members
- A Xerox copy of Old Ration card which is lost
- Recent Photograph of family members
- Residential proof of family
- Form D-I verify by the fair shop person ..