TS Duplicate Ration Card getting Produce for Telangana State Duplicate Ration Card…
Ration Card is the identification card issued by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Telangana state its state citizen. Ration Card is identification proof to every citizen who is useful much purpose in India. The respective District Food and Civil Supplies officer will be issuing to the families. Depending on the poverty line and requirement of the family the type of ration card will be chosen.
After the bifurcation of states, the Telangana government is issuing the state ration card o its citizens to give them the subsidy and other facilities from Central and State governments. Subsidy from the government and Facilities will change depending on the type of card that the family is holding. White Ration card (BPL) is issued to families who fall below the poverty line and will be given rice, grain, wheat, sugar, oil and etc from the Ration Fair shop at the lowest price with government subsidy.
Those families having the White Ration card and fall above the poverty line will be given scholarships and other subsidies but don’t have facilities like BPL white ration cardholders. The Pink Ration holders will get ration from a fair shop at a low price will lack in the program by the government.
How to get Duplicate Ration Card In Telangana – TS Duplicate Ration Card Download Produce
Follow the below procedure to get the Duplicate Ration Card in Telangana state.
- Firstly find the Food and civil supplies Department (FCSD) or Inspector of Food and civil supplies officer (FCSO) or Assistant Food and Supplies Officer (AFSO) under who’s the Person Rating card is residing.
Now collect the Form D-I from the food and civil supplies office for duplicate ration card
- Fill the form correctly by mentioning the names as per the old Ration card.
Now verify the Application from your Ration fair shop
- Make sure the Fair shop person has indicated the Last Ration withdrawal and the Number of units Ration is drawn from the Fair shop
Now submit the form to the nearest Food and civil supplies office
- Attach the recent Photograph of the family with the application form while submitting
Now an acknowledgment slip will be given by the IFS officer
- After verifying the New Ration card will be issued from the same office where the application was submitted
About 2 weeks of Time will be taken for issuing of Duplicate Ration card
Now you can check your ration card application status using the reference number of the application slip.
Below are important documents that need to be submitted along with Form D-I for the New Ration card.
- Individual Aadhaar card of all family members
- A Xerox copy of Old Ration card which is lost
- Recent Photograph of family members
- Residential proof of family
- Form D-I verify by the fair shop person
- How can I get my lost ration card in Telangana?
Remains of original ration card or Copy of report registered with Police Station.
Residence Proof (Example – Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport),
Xerox copy of Ration Card (If Available)
- How can I download my ration card online in Telangana?
Visit the website portal of the Telangana National Food Security Cards.
Select the option of 'Reports'.
Click on the 'Ration Card Reports' tab and then select the 'FSC Card Status Report' menu from the list of options given.
Select your District and choose the respective shop number.
- What are the documents required for the ration cards in Telangana?
Active Mobile Number and Email ID.
Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport etc.)
Address Proof (like Aadhar card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, water Supply Bill, LPG receipt or other)
Recent Passport Size Photo.
- How do I download my TS Food Security card?
Visit the EPDS Telangana website.
On the right-hand side of the page, you will be able to see the menu. …
Now Click on FSC search.
Pick your district.
After selecting, you have to enter the FSR ref number / Ration card number / old ration card number to search your card.
- How can I get my ration card number in the Aadhar card in Telangana?
From opened page go to the “ration card search” option.
Select the “FSC search” option from the drop-down list.
A new page will open on the screen where you have to choose “FSC Ref No” or “Ration Card No” or “Old Ration Card No”
Enter the number and select your district.
Click the “search” option.