IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2024 online application registration was available from 22nd August to 12th September at http://ibps.in…
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the Clerk VI recruitment notification for filling 19,243 posts at all banks across the country and the Clerk online application begins on August 22nd and the registration service is closed on 12th September. The Candidates who have interested to get a job in the Banking sector the eligible candidates can submit the IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024 before the last date.
- IBPS Question Bank Download
- Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus and Model Paper Download
- SBI Clerk Previous Solved Papers Download
- IBPS All Exam Model Paper Download
A fee of IBPS Clerk VI Application 2024 registration
The eligible candidates who have to wish to apply to the recruitment the male and female candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs. 600 /- for all candidates and the reserved categories of SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates can pay only Rs.100/- for each application registration through online mode.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2024
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024:
Candidates can visit the official website to download IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024
Open the official website http://ibps.in
Click on the Application form IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024
Enter the required information without any mistakes
Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
Take a printout copy IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online by submitting complete education details of an applicant from the IBPS official website only and there is no offline registration. Everyone can apply online at IBPS’s official website as per schedule.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment important Dates 2024
- Online registration available from August 22
- Fee Payment of application payable from August 22
- Last day to submission of application: September 12
- A download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: October 25 to November 7
- Conduct of Pre- Exam Training: November 7 to November 12
- The download of call letters or admit cards for online examination – preliminary: November 18
- The online examination (Preliminary): November 26, November 27, December 3, December 4
- Declaration of online exam: December
- The download of call letter for online exam (Main): December
- The online examination (Main): December 31 and January 1
- Provisional Allotment: April 2024
What is the official website to download IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
How to download IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
How to make fee payments IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2024?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.