IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2021 online application registration available from 22nd August to 12th Septembe at http://ibps.in….
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the Clerk VI recruitment notification for filling 19,243 posts at all banks across in the country and the Clerk online application begin from August 22nd and the registration service is closed on 12th September. The Candidates who have interested to get a job in Banking sectors the eligible candidates can submit the IBPS Clerk VI Online Application 2021 in before last date.
- IBPS Question Bank Download
- Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus and Model Paper Download
- SBI Clerk Previous Solved Papers Download
- IBPS All Exam Model Paper Download
Fee of IBPS Clerk VI Application 2021 registration
The eligible candidates who have wish to apply to the recruitment the male and female candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs. 600 /- for all candidates and the reserved categories of SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates can pay only Rs.100/- for each application registration through online mode.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk VI Recruitment 2021
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply through online with submitting complete education details of applicant from the IBPS official website only and there is no offline registration. Everyone can apply through online at IBPS official website as per schedule.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment important Dates 2021
- Online registration available from: August 22
- Fee Payment of application payable from: August 22
- Last day to submission of application: September 12
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: October 25 to November 7
- Conduct of Pre- Exam Training: November 7 to November 12
- Download of call letters or admit cards for online examination – preliminary: November 18
- Online examination (Preliminary): November 26, November 27, December 3, December 4
- Declaration of online exam: December
- Download of call letter for online exam (Main): December
- Online examination (Main): December 31 and January 1
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021