IGNOU Admission Notification 2022 announced courses and the IGNOU Online Application 2022 available at http://ignou.ac.in…
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services, has introduced an Online Admission System (OAS). Through this facility, prospective learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive an instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS. This facility is available for 125 academic programs at Master, Bachelor, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate level currently on offer.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi has announced the notification for distance learning education in Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, Bachelor Preparatory Programme, PG Diploma & Diplomas, PG Certificate & Certificates. The academic program for the academic cycle will be commencing from January 2022 respectively. Candidates who are eligible for these courses can apply online from the official website. The admission procedure for the IGNOU will be given below.
IGNOU Admission Required Documents
All the needed documents given below need to scan and make a copy with you before filling the application form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
- Latest Signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- A copy of your Age Proof.
- copy of your relevant Educational Qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your Experience Certificate (If Any). (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your BPL Certificate, If Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 400 KB)
IGNOU Application 2022 Fee
Candidates who are paying online need to pay 200 rupees application fee through gateway method by using credit card or debit card or Internet Banking and those candidates who are paying through Demand Draft need to pay 250 rupees in favor of IGNOU, New Delhi. Candidates who are submitting with an outdated need to pay 300 rupees extra within the given date otherwise applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply for the IGNOU Online Admission 2022
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the IGNOU Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Open the IGNOU official website http://ignou.ac.in
- Click on the Application form IGNOU Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of application process user name and password will be generated and it will be sent to your registered E-mail id and Mobile number. Check your application status by using your user name and password.
IGNOU Admission Important Dates coming soon
The online application form will be available from
Last date to submit the online application form
Last date to submit an online application form with a late fee
Candidates who need to know the application process can go through the below link. The above complete application process will be shown in the form of images.
For detailed notification click on the below link
- What is the official website to download IGNOU Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download IGNOU Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments IGNOU Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it IGNOU Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration IGNOU Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.