IGNOU Admission Notification 2018 announced courses and the IGNOU Online Application 2018 available at http://ignou.ac.in…
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), as a part of its ongoing efforts for offering learner-friendly services, has introduced an Online Admission System (OAS). Through this facility, prospective learners shall be able to submit their application forms online and receive instant confirmation for successful submission of their application form through email as well as through SMS. This facility is available for 125 academic programmes at Master, Bachelor, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate level currently on offer.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi was announced the notification for distance learning education in Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, Bachelor Preparatory Programme, PG Diploma & Diplomas, PG Certificate & Certificates. The academic programme for the academic cycle will be commencing from January 2018 respectively. Candidates who are eligible for these courses can apply through online from official website. The admission procedure for the IGNOU will be given below.
IGNOU Admission Required Documents
All the needed documents given below need to scan and make a copy with you before filling the application form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
- Latest Signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- A copy of your Age Proof.
- copy of your relevant Educational Qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your Experience Certificate (If Any). (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
- Copy of your BPL Certificate, If Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 400 KB)
IGNOU Application 2018 Fee
Candidates who are paying through online need to pay 200 rupees application fee through gateway method by using credit card or debit card or Internet Banking and those candidates who are paying through Demand Draft need to pay 250 rupees in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi. Candidates who are submitting with out dated need to pay 300 rupees extra with in the given date otherwise applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply for the IGNOU Online Admission 2018
- Open the IGNOU official website http://ignou.ac.in
- click on the “IGNOU launches Online Admission for January 2018 Session” link.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Collect all the needed documents and scan it before apply for the online admission.
- Click on the student registration form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload all the needed documents in the given range of size.
- Once again check the details and submit the form.
- Make the payment for application processing through online or by demand draft.
Completion of application process user name and password will be generated and it will be sent to your registered E-mail id and Mobile number. Check your application status by using user name and password.
IGNOU Admission Important Dates coming soon
The online application form will be available from
Last date to submit the online application form
Last date to submit online application form with late fee
Candidates who need to know the application process can go through the below link. In the above complete application process will be shown in the form of images.
For detailed notification click on the below link