Apply IIM Kashipur FPM Admissions 2022 for Fellow Programme in Management Programmes, IIM Kashipur Admission Online application registration at www.iimkashipur.ac.in…
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) located in Kashipur has recently released the FPM Admission official notification for offering a full-time residential Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) to the eligible candidates in order to fill up available seats for the academic session 2022.
The officials of the IIM Kashipur have decided to conduct the Personal Interview would be in the month of April. And the selected candidates will have to choose interesting programs out of various programs like Operations Management & Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics), Organizational Behavior HRM, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology & Systems, Business Policy & Strategy, Economics & Business Environment, Business Communication.
So all interested and eligible candidates can have the chance to get the admissions in IIM Kashipur for the academic session 2022 through official website.
IIM Kashipur 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria for FPM programmes
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidates who are going to apply for these programs should have completed a Master’s degree in any discipline with having at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
- (OR) Candidate needs to have Five years integrated Master’s degree in any discipline with having at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling or equivalent.
- (OR) The candidate should be having a professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to a Master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with having at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
Selection Process – IIM Kashipur 2022 Admissions
- Consider CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF scorecards
- Personal Interview
IIM Kashipur FPM Admission 2022 Application process
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the IIM Kashipur FPM Admission 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to the IIM Kashipur official website http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in
- Click on the Application form IIM Kashipur FPM Admission 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of the downloaded form IIM Kashipur FPM Admission 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
- Online application submission ends on:
- Personal interview will be held on:
- What is the official website to download ?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments?
After filling online application, fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.