Apply for Thiruvananthapuram IIST Ph.D programmes through IIST Ph.D Admissions Online application 2018 at www.iist.ac.in
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Thiruvananthapuram has released the official IIST Ph.D Admissions notification for the academic year 2018 for getting admissions into IIST Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes in various streams such as Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, Earth and Space Sciences, Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics and Physics. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply IIST Ph.D Admissions online application 2018 process which is available in the official website and the details regarding the IIST 2018 Thiruvananthapuram for Ph.D programmes are given below ,please follow.
IIST Ph.D Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D programmes
- Candidate he/she should possess equivalent Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities with first class.
- And also qualified UGC / CSIR NET / JEST (or) GATE in the relevant disciplines.
- Note: Candidates with bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology and an excellent academic record, aptitude for research may be considered for direct admission to the Ph.D. programme. Such candidates must have secured CGPA of 9.0/10 or better and a valid GATE score of 675 or better.
IIST Ph.D Admissions 2018 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates on basis of GATE/NET scores
- Written Test
IIST Ph.D Admissions Online Application 2018 Registration How to apply
To fill up the IIST Ph.D Admissions process in the online having some steps, those are listed below please follow.
- Visit the IIST Thiruvananthapuram official website www.iist.ac.in
- Find out the Ph.D Admissions 2018 application form link and click on that
- Enter the needed information and submit it
- The filled application form will be generated
- Take a printout option
- Go for the payment should before the last date of application to be submitted
IIST Ph.D Admissions 2018 Important Dates:
- On-line application form submission ends:
- Payment of application fee and uploading Callahan ends:
- Written test and Interview held on: