Apply for the M.Sc Programmes in IIT Gandhinagar, application will be available at www.iitgn.ac.in
The officials of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has released the official M.Sc admission notification 2022 to offer the Master of Science (M.Sc) Programmes for the eligible candidates. The IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc Admission’s selected candidate can join in the area which is like Master of Science in Cognitive Science programme for the academic session 2022.
So all the interested and eligible candidates will go for the IIT Gandhinagar admission application process to get admission to the IIT Gandhinagar for the academic year 2022.
Hence the application registration is available on the official website of IIT Gandhinagar and candidates should apply on or before the last date of application to submit i.e.,15th January 2022. Before going to M.Sc admission apply every candidate can check their eligibility criteria, after satisfied with the eligibility criteria only have to go for the M.Sc admission application registration process. The details regarding eligibility Criteria has given below candidate can check.
IIT Gandhinagar Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Programmes
- The applying candidates should complete a Bachelor’s of Architecture (B.A) degree or Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc) degree from a recognized university/institute
- For final year pursuing candidates also eligible
IIT Gandhinagar M.Sc admission Selection Process 2022
All candidates shall be select on the basis of candidate performance and their merit in the below steps like
- Academic Records
- Aptitude for cognitive science
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admission How to apply – Application process
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download
Logon to IIT Gandhinagar official website http://www.iitgn.ac.in
- Click on the Application form IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Completion of filling the application form paste a recent Passport size photograph
- Take a printout of the downloaded form IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admission Important dates 2022 coming soon
- Online application ends on:
- Declaration of short-listed candidates:
- Written Test and Interview:
- Final result out:
- What is the official website to download IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022
After filling online application, fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it IIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time RegistrationIIT Gandhinagar MSC Admissions 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.