IMU CET Detailed Notification 2022 and IMU-CET Online Application Registration, IMU-CET hall Ticket 2022 Result with Complete Details at http://www.imu.edu.in…
Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai, is going to invite IMU-CET 2022 applications online for admission to the following UG/PG programs of Academic Year 2022. The Indian Maritime University (IMU) was established on 14th November 2008 as a teaching and affiliating university under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, located in Chennai as headquarters.
Indian Maritime University (IMU) will conduct a common admission test (IMU-CET 2022) for admission to its UG and PG programs at its 36 affiliated Institutes from this year onwards Computer-based or online exams will be conducted. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get admission into these can go through the below details.
IMU CET Syllabus 2022 for Undergraduate Programmes (UG Courses)
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
IMU CET Syllabus 2022 for Postgraduate Programmes (PG Courses)
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
PGDME (Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
The candidate should hold a minimum of 60% (PCM) and 50% (English) in the 12th class. B.Sc (Any of these Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Electronics) passed with 55 % marks.
For Post Graduation courses B.tech candidates should hold with 50 % in English. B.Sc- 3 years: 60% (PCM) and 50% (English) in 12th Class. For B.Sc in Ship Building and Repair only 50% in PCM. B.Tech Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture: 60% (PCM) and 50% (English) in 12th Class. 2nd Year lateral entry candidates should have pursued Marine or Mechanical or Naval Architecture or Electrical in diploma.
For PG Diploma in Marine Engineering Candidate must hold 50% in B.tech/ B.E course or program. M.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering Candidate must hold 60 % in B.tech in Mechanical /Civil Aeronautical/Marine/ Naval Architecture. MBA candidate must hold 50% with any stream. LL.M (Maritime Law) candidate must hold 50% in any law degree.
- Candidates applying for DNS needs to have a passport before the admission
- Lateral Entry into B. The Tech program is still in process by the IMU and no admission will be there till further notice
- For UG programs candidates should have a minimum age limit of 17 years old and should not exceed the maximum age limit of 25 years old. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- For PG programs candidates must have a minimum age limit of 20 years old.
- General category students need to pay 1000 rupees entrance test fee
- Reservation category students need to pay 700 rupees application fee
How to Apply – IMU CET Online Application 2022 Registration
Here are certain steps which the candidates have to employ to check the IMU-CET Online Application 2022:
- Candidates can visit the official website to download IMU-CET Online Application 2022
Open the IMU official website http://www.imu.edu.in
- Click on the Application form IMU-CET Online Application 2022
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
The IMU CET 2022 applications will be available on the official website. The IMU CET application procedure will be given below.
Filled application form can be sent by post to the following address with required documents on or before the closing date.
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road,
IMU CET Important Dates 2022
The IMU CET application forms will be available from march onward and they will close on April
The IMU CET computer-base IMU-CET Online Application 2022d test will be conducted in the month of April or May
The IMU CET counseling will be scheduled for the month of July
- What is the official website to download IMU-CET Online Application 2022?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download IMU-CET Online Application 2022?
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration IMU-CET Online Application 2022?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it IMU-CET Online Application 2022?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use.
- How to make fee payments IMU-CET Online Application 2022?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.