JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Detailed 2022 Notification announced for JCECE B.Sc Nursing Online Application 2022 Registration at http://www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in…
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) inviting the applications for the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2022 which is the qualifying examination for admissions to BSc Nursing and para medical courses in various colleges across the state of Jharkhand for the academic year 2022, it is a state level entrance test. Eligible candidates can go through the complete details of the course and apply for the JCECE Board B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance test on or before the closing date.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Only Women candidates with a domicile of Jharkhand are eligible to apply for the JCECE Board B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance test. Coming top of the educational qualifications the candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination and must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years old.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2022
The candidates need to pay the application fees of Rs. 550/- for candidates belonging to the general category and Rs. 275/- for those belonging to the reserved category in any United Bank of India Branch using the challan form that can be downloaded from the official website of the JCECE Board.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Online Application 2022 Form Registration – Produce
Candidates need to apply B.Sc Nursing online itself from the official website. The application process will be given below
- Candidates can visit the official website to download JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application
Open the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the Application form JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application
Enter the required information without any mistakes
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph
Send the application form and Demand Draft slip by post on or before the closing date
Completion of Registration process registration number will be send to your mobile number and e-mail id for future use. Save a copy of application form.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Tentative Dates 2022
The registration of application form will be open from August onwards
Registration will be closing in September month
The entrance test will be conducted in the month of October
The result will be announced in the month of November
- What is the official website to download JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application?
The official website can be seen in the above steps.
- How to download JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application
Follow the above steps to download the application form.
- How to make fee payments JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application?
After filling online application, the fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- How to get the Registration number and Password, if a candidate forgets it JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application?
Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ link in the Login section and enter the required details. On verification through email or mobile OTP, the Registered email-id and Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Set your new password and keep it safe for future use
- I am unable to upload my photo and signature while applying for one-time Registration JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Online Application?
Check size and format of photograph and signature files. Scanned color passport size photograph should be in JPEG format and the file size of the photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.